• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) weekly net toss (guest book)

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
hail, and fair wishes. its time once again to list a player event.

i do still host a biweekly event in the quise of a white net toss.

this area is for players whom wish to comment on event, i would like to see those that attended give a response.

our events are 12 midnight saturday est, and sunday noon est. we do impromptu during week. you must be in chat to hear us and come.

once again this is a guest log , please keep it clean.

thank you all for your posts i a m very honored.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The weekly net tosses are the highlight on my UO life. In fact, that's about all I've been checking in to do lately (as the mystic bard Autumn Alathea). In about a year of doing them almost twice weekly, I've gotten two small soul forges, armor to sell to new players on my vendor and thousands of relic frags. Always a good time. Thanks so much for your work organizing them.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I've been an occasional event attendee for last few years, definitely one of the best and most consistent public events on Atlantic.

Thank you for continuing to offer this event to the shard!

Enziet

Journeyman
I actually partook last weekend for the first time in months. Was entertaining. I'll probably be joining in on the next Saturday night event as well.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I missed the last one! (Im in the UK so the times zone thing gets me) but I got to one the week before and had a blast dying over and over again LOL Cheers for continuing them!