• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

weekly bonuses for my free accts??

G

I didn't know that free players were entitled to weekly bonuses??? This is also the first time it has happened too. I logged in and my paid accts each received their usual $500 weekly bonuses but my free players also received a $100 weekly bonus each. Is that suppossed to be like that???

G

are u in TC3? ... my free player in EA Land always gets a msg of getting a bonus of $0
hehe

G

<blockquote><hr>

are u in TC3? ... my free player in EA Land always gets a msg of getting a bonus of $0
hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

I think free accounts get something like cents maybe xD

G

Free accounts in TC3 get a $100 bonus where as in EA they get nothing. At least this is what I have experienced.

G

Yes it was definately $100 each they got because every night before I log off I make my free players "hand over the dough" to my paying accts so I know they had $0. Whats even weirder is that these aren't new accts but this is the first time my free accts got anything.