• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WEDDING

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*Passes the invitation on to the Trolls*

ALL INVITED!!!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
BEEES AT 7PM ICE CREEMS CABE PITMUCK ISLAND
PLEASE BRONG YOOS MESSYANNA PIE

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
1ST EBER GOBLIN WEDDING TODAZE 7PM EST MORNINS PITMUCK ISLAND CHESSY
ALL INVITED

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Beautiful Wedding! I am so happy for you both...and the wedding hall was beautiful.

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a very pungent wedding. I didn't even have my plague doctor mask!

I'm glad I was able to attend. Sunday evenings are pretty terrible for me and I'm not usually home until late - I was expecting to miss it. I got home earlier than usual though and it was a great wedding. Even if Holly did try to ruin it - the fiend!

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The cow tipping and pin the tail on the Trinsic Governor were great reception events! Even the dancing was good even though the bride disappeared for a bit... We need to do something about that Holly menace before she starts ruining all our weddings!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
'Twas a lovely wedding indeed! I must say @EMDrosselmeyer did a particularly wonderful job officiating.

In hindsight though, perhaps fans should have been issued to all guests. Ah, well. I don't think anyone suffered any permanent damage.

Soozie Squidglet made this remarkably accurate finger painting of the event, which she gave me afterward:

Eena

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Amizelly has been bugging me for weeks to create this account. She thanks everyone for everything they did for Tinky and her. She had a great time at the wedding and hopes everyone else did too. She also thanks everyone for the gifts they received.