• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wed, 2/11, 0730 eastern invasion

• Thread starter susan4633
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

susan4633

Anyone have a preference for this week's invasion in Kooky Grove on Wed,2/11 at 0730 eastern?? I'll keep doing this as long as moonlight mcboo's book remains full (or close to it).

C

cammrisdemorte

i dont have one u do them so much i want to say thx

C

Crazy Fireball

Anyone have a preference for this week's invasion in Kooky Grove on Wed,2/11 at 0730 eastern?? I'll keep doing this as long as moonlight mcboo's book remains full (or close to it).
Hmm.. Maybe! I'm going to work on my ubber, I think you can summon anything that wont kill me (Going to be 15 to 25 laugh)

L

Little Sadie

None for me thanks! I just got both keys from those dreaded Minglers this am. I had to do 3 big buildings but got them! Thanks anyway!

M

Minette the Mini Cat

None needed here either... onto sellbots and any types.
I'll be sure to visit though! Thanks ahead of time :)

A

andy1796

How about a very small cog like bottom feeders so we can defeat buildings quickly.

A

andy1796

Minglers? I just got a Love Letter toontask. Lawbots are OK too.

M

MissLilyFuzzyfoot

Skelecogs!!!!!!!!! LOL :) hehe, a cat can dream, can't she?

Thanks, you rule!

I

ipetebro

Forgive me for being a noob, but are you suggesting that you can initiate a cog invasion? How do you do that?:bowdown:

S

soupandquackers

Welcome to stratics! When you beat the cj you get summons in your cog gallery. These consist of summoning cogs, buildings, or invasions!

A

andy1796

I suggest any Lawbot, or Minglers. I just need to train my toon-up gag. I don't know why it's so difficult to get twelve toon-up points in an hour, but I can only get 6 points in that period of time >_>

S

susan4633

INVASIONS WEDNESDAY 2/11 - ALL IN KOOKY GROVE

0730PM EASTERN: NAME DROPPERS (sell)

0800PM EASTERN; THE MINGLERS (sell)

0830PM EASTERN: DOUBLE TALKERS (law)

it is up to you to figure out your time.....lol.

since invasions last "approximately" 18-20 minutes in quiet districts, you should make your plans accordingly. I chose double talkers since they are a mid range cog and should allow you to work the 5th level gags, but aren't too bad to quickly kill a building.

ps SORRY... i tried to add it to calendar, but it doesn't like me :(

S

susan4633

ouch i did forget the mcwolf invasions...probably because my wolf has a LONG way to go to get them lol.

thanks for posting for me wolfie.

F

Fangs McWolf

ouch i did forget the mcwolf invasions...probably because my wolf has a LONG way to go to get them lol.

thanks for posting for me wolfie.
I was talking about the invasion of the McWolfs, meaning the toons. :)

And my pleasure. Sometimes these functions can be a pain in the furry rear.

L

Loopy Moe 27

How about some lawbots? I need them on all three of my toons....

S

susan4633

i am calling lawbots as last invasion, but i would like to replace my invasions before i call too many. it took a loooooooonnnngggg time to fill it, which is why i am calling them only on wednesday as an alternative to golfing-which i don't do :) (bad me)

and wolfie... just call me spacey mcwolf ... i figured u'd been calling them and i just missed them rofl.

F

Fangs McWolf

Like, oh my gawd, there's like, an invasion of like, Name Droppers and like wowzers!

:D

S

susan4633

sorry guys. here i am patiently waiting til 8 to call for the minglers and someone cuts in with a robber baron invasion lol. so....sorry will be delayed.

F

Fangs McWolf

sorry guys. here i am patiently waiting til 8 to call for the minglers and someone cuts in with a robber baron invasion lol. so....sorry will be delayed.
Teehee...

That was me. Wanted to pack it in, just that Prince doesn't have much to pick from. Where are you hiding at anyways?

I

ipetebro

would anyone mind name droppers?
Hello again. We met last night in the Brrrgh. I am Jorge the blue duck. We were doing a lvl 4 building of name droppers when the invasion ended. Best of luck.

G

Granjell

Hey there! I was trying to place the name Jorge. Did you sign in to the Who Are You? thread? Nice to meet you, it was fun doing that name dropper building.