• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wearable Wooden Footlocker?

• Thread starter Edina Monsoon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Edina Monsoon

Can someone please tell me about this wooden footlocker?

Why does it have and how did it get Hit Point Regeneration?

Is this going to be a new style? Wearable furniture?

"I don't want more things, sweetie, I want better things"

Attachments

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

If you use a Runic Saw to craft things they can get properties even though you can't use them...well at least they used too think they fixed that so it wouldn't happen anymore...though oddly enough Fishing Poles can still carry properties...

*goes to check FC 1 SC HPRegen 2 Fishing Pole*

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to have spell channeling furniture made of frostwood. Still have frostwood fishing pole :)

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If you use a Runic Saw to craft things they can get properties even though you can't use them...well at least they used too think they fixed that so it wouldn't happen anymore...though oddly enough Fishing Poles can still carry properties...

*goes to check FC 1 SC HPRegen 2 Fishing Pole*

Fishing poles can be equiped... they work off wrestling like a spellbook but are 2 handed

B

Beastmaster

Fishing poles can be equiped... they work off wrestling like a spellbook but are 2 handed

LOL I can see it now...

*Dread Pirate Robert disarms your radiant scimitar with a 2/0 hook on a 50# leader*

:p

S

Sarphus

Actually, fishing poles are shields... just like torches. The reason fishing poles effect wrestling is because they're 2 handed, so you can't have a weapon equipped.

Before bushido was introduced, you could gain parry while holding a fishing pole.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's really annoying when you break your runic fishing pole defending against a kraken or serpent (happened to me twice a year or so ago)