• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weapons

K

Karma Sutra

I'm new to the game and have a question about weapons. I have a level 6 human rogue and was doing just fine.

All of a sudden, I'm missing some of my weapons. I have "Attack", "Sinister Strike" and "Backstab", but I can't find "Eviscerate" and "Throw"... I used Throw all the time. These items are not in my backpack. I thought maybe they're broke so I found a merchant that repairs items and paid for all items to be repaired, but I can't find these weapons.

Last nite in the game, as I was going thru a real busy district (Scarlet somethin server), a few times, avatars would come up to me and it seemed like they threw something at me, I'm not sure what, but my avatar would "light up" for a second. Could they have stolen my weapons?

Yep, I'm a noob

Ok, after typing the above, I went into the game and looked in my "spell book" and found those items... I have no idea why they went back in the book and didn't stay with me, but maybe I should just leave this post in case others have the same problem.

E

Eldorian

Think of weapons as physical items:
Swords, daggers, staff, mace, crossbow, etc.

Hence, weapons can be stored in your inventory within your backpack or on your character.

What you are talking about is abilities and spells. And yep, you would find all of those in your spell book. These are moves that your character gains through levels to increase damage, crowd control, and things like that. And as you found out, all abilities and spells are located in your spellbook and you can place them in your action bars for easy access.

G

To answer your other question, nope, there is no thievery between players in WoW. I kinda miss that from UO lol.

K

Krake021

UO thiefs were rediculous. I hated them, even tho I had one of course.