• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weapon prices

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

Since I reactivated my account last week in Europa I have been hunting and training a bit. Due to that I collected a bit of all sorts of weapons, nothing fancy, but tons of slayers and other properties.

The thing is I would like to get rid of them and make some money by selling, but I have no idea how much they are worth.

Is there some sort of guideline for weapon pricing? For example a weapon that has dragon slayer is probably at least 5-10k. Then if it also has "Use best weapon skill" instead of being limited by by fencing only or swordsmanship, etc maybe another 10k on top so now we are at 20-25k for this weapon. Something along these lines.

I had a look around before in other shops, but the prices are inconsistent, some charge a lot and some charge even more.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Or maybe all these weapons I just spoke about are just trash, really?

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is just my opinion but I don't think there is much of a market for selling low level weapons. Most of the low level weps I see in game would be good for new players (don't think there are a lot of those nowadays), to sell to a npc blacksmith (maybe? Haven't tried this personally) or as I did with them start training imbuing on another character. Even if you don't want to fully train imbuing you could unravel these items and try to sell the resulting imbuing supplies.

I would suggest heading to one of the newly revamped dungeons such as Shame (if your combat skills allow) and start gathering loot there. You have more of a chance of finding a good piece to sell in these places as well as gathering pieces to train imbuing.

I personally just don't see much profit being made off of low level loot.

Edit: oh and welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends on the mods really. I think most people tend to craft their own weapons these days as they can choose exactly what mods they want.

If your out farming dungeons on the new loot system (shame, wrong etc) then splinter weapons can fetch good money if they have nice mods.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I guess using them for training Imbuing is a very good option.

Thanks for the advice!

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only very few looted weapons are of interest to most players. As already mentioned: splinter weapons without negativ mods (cursed, cannot repair) can fetch a good price. Other than that, I can only think of weapons with elemental damage that could be sold. (Has to be 100% damage of an elemental type without 'disturbing' mods. That they can be personalized with imbuing as the buyer wishes for.)

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'll just keep them to start training Unravel/Imbuing which seems the best option.

Now I just need to start making serious money.

Thanks!