Weapon of Choice

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

IU like 'im.

Kinda figured Omni would watch this vid and comment, I love it. Sometimes a video makes us like music we wouldn't normally gravitate too.

G

In all honesty both times I read the post i was at work...now sir im at home....

All I have to say is, its the greatest music video ever...EVER. ONLY thing that could have made it better....yup you guessed it more cowbell....

but if you listen to the song closely you can kinda hear a cow bell type instrament...rawr.

G

ohh and I forgot if I could use the spell "Summon Christopher Walken" and watch him dance and pwn the yew gate, that would totally be my weapon of choice.

G

How funny would that be, make a guild and call it MCB - more cow bell - everyone in the guild has to be named from the SNL skit, or everyone is Chris Walken, and SNL char, or a BOC (blue oyster cult) member.

G

haha! Dude if i had an extra char slot to do that I would.