• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

weapon ingraveing tool?

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know i seen them before but how do you get one?

G

Your welcome. If you need something engraved let me know. As soon as I mine enough blue diamonds I'll be recharging mine

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that would be awsome! i'll glady pay you for it. I'll try and get in contact with you tomorrow

G

How many would you need Flutter? I have a couple laying around you can have.

G

Just one. I recharged it yesterday. Costed 100K and a blue diamond. I didn't think it costed anything :/ I've been engraving people's stuff for free

I

imported_Phaen Grey

What is the process for recharging one, I have used 7 of my charges for others also for free; I also didn't know there was a cost?

G

<blockquote><hr>

What is the process for recharging one, I have used 7 of my charges for others also for free; I also didn't know there was a cost?

[/ QUOTE ]
You bring the tool and your blue diamond to the tinker and use the tinker's context menu to recharge it. You have to have at least 100K in the bank and the tool must be at 0 charges.
You get 10 charges per trip