we sent the war invite

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 29, 2009
well since we have been sitting around waiting for someone to war us. we took it upon ourselves, we wared THC but as of yet not:sad3:hing. grow a set THC an accept the war invite only been 3 days. so let me know what is goin on, cant cry numbers cause most of the time u guys outnumber us. so lets dance accept..

S

SUPRsalad

well since we have been sitting around waiting for someone to war us. we took it upon ourselves, we wared THC but as of yet not:sad3:hing. grow a set THC an accept the war invite only been 3 days. so let me know what is goin on, cant cry numbers cause most of the time u guys outnumber us. so lets dance accept..
gm hasnt been on at all this week.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 29, 2009
wtf about supr??
i didnt know there was a differance. we wared the alliance the leader we thought who is the alliance leader, an im sure changing your tag wont be a big deal. due to the past u guys have had more tags then spawns we do wich is alot.

S

SUPRsalad

RAWR, and now i make a come-back: our guild is better than your mom's guild..
and so on and so on and so on..

im sorry, i've just no energy for this..

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
LOL. The war will consist of AFK kills and hunting of crafters.

Stop posting.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 8, 2009
Cali'
WAR MEANS NOTHING!!!!

you guys already get rocked 24/7 in fel do you REALLY want to get rocked 24/7 in Tram

I think not...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
LOL. The war will consist of AFK kills and hunting of crafters.

Stop posting.
If your in a war guild and your on a crafter OR afk, then you should uninstall UO...

I think I said that once before...

OH! Almost forgot.

M

MasterP

I have not been on to accept your "war" and ill gladly accept it. So act all tough on some forms because you sent a war invite. Ill be on tomm. (Monday) and accept it. Sorry some of us people who play uo have real life's.

M

mutau

the purpose has been accomplished. No need to go further since some guys have already turned into a stupid troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.