• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We can haz Pub 75 on all shards?

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not that this really adds why, but it does make some sense in that Serpents Hold is not a city its a military base. All the other towns are for folks to live in while Serpents Hold has the ammenities of a town but its really where the Guards train and it has a few small shops and a bank.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that this really adds why, but it does make some sense in that Serpents Hold is not a city its a military base. All the other towns are for folks to live in while Serpents Hold has the ammenities of a town but its really where the Guards train and it has a few small shops and a bank.
So, to follow your logic to its faulty conclusion: Serpent's Hold does not have a banner because it is a military base. Cove does not have a banner. Therefore, Cove is now a military base.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No I am simply saying that in the Lore of both Ultima and UO Serpent's Hold is a military base. You are adding causality when none was implied. I was simply pointing out the history and trend of Serpent's Hold. Sorry that seemed to destory your world but if you need refreneces I am sure the Ultima wikis have that everywhere for you.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, to follow your logic to its faulty conclusion: Serpent's Hold does not have a banner because it is a military base. Cove does not have a banner. Therefore, Cove is now a military base.
What exactly does the existence of a banner have to do with anything here? Serpent's Hold is simply a military base, period. Banners are completely irrelevant to the issue. lol.

And as Mirt says Lore in both Ultima and UO backs this.