• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We are digressing people....

L

Lex GL

Ok some of you have probably noticed these people who think they are talented because they can kill someone who is freshed rezed. Has pvp on gl seriously come to this..... what happened to the fights at harrys with all the guilds there and awesome stuff like that

S

Still Frame

Ok some of you have probably noticed these people who think they are talented because they can kill someone who is freshed rezed. Has pvp on gl seriously come to this..... what happened to the fights at harrys with all the guilds there and awesome stuff like that

That is the coolest looking kirin ive ever seen

K

Kratos Aurion

Seems that when a real threat comes to fel, all its inhabitants b**ch and whine. Honestly.. when did fellucans adapt to the trammy lifestyle?:coco::next:

D

Doug Ravene

Oh lex, I do so miss your talented artwork, brings back memories...

P

Philstone

Look what i found you can not deny it anymore fess up buddy!!!!

C

C-Punt

I think its funny someone actually called _I_ a real threat LOL.

C

C-Punt

Enjoy the gold, thats the only way you can ever pvp anyone. LOL

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll gladly mage duel you any time. I'm just assuming you are BC so if you like we can go full template on necros.

A

After the Lovin'

Remember permits can be purchased for 1m gold. Please remember that next time when seeking out a healer.

Love always,
After

F

FireCrazy

Has anyone actually purchased a "permit"?

My figures go like this...

AVG cost to insure items...5500 GP
That means you would have to die 200 times to equal the amount of the permit!

I'll take my chances on the fact that there are well over 20 red wandering healers througout the lands.

Odds are in our favor...

The fact that you have res killed only about 12 people for the avg. amount of 5500 gp only totals up to 60-70k. maybe you have res killed each person more than once is still less than 300k total.

You expressed that someone killed you and took your property? probly worth more than the 300k that you've gathered Im assuming?

See where I'm going with this?

The story line is great, but the role play is horrible!

Great initiative, bad judgement.:thumbdown:

O

Onyxia

I'll take my chances on the fact that there are well over 20 red wandering healers througout the lands.

Odds are in our favor...

The fact that you have res killed only about 12 people for the avg. amount of 5500 gp only totals up to 60-70k. maybe you have res killed each person more than once is still less than 300k total.

You expressed that someone killed you and took your property? probly worth more than the 300k that you've gathered Im assuming?

My dear friend,

When looking at your faulty math, they must die 182 times.

I only post screenshots of those that fit within the story line. I assure you that some people are rapidly approaching that number when figuring in the amount of times they have died to me or my other two partners in justice.

The cost to armor this character is insignificant, no special equipment is necessary and the only semi-expensive piece was the Hunter's Head Dress which was blessed. I do appreciate your concern for my financial well being.

I encourage you to seek out alternate methods of ressurecting, as all healers do fall under the WhP umbrella.

Thanks for your concern. I would also like to note that After and Gotcha are authorized dealers of said permits.

Defending truth,

Onyxia

D

Dem0nic

Odds are in our favor...

Well, some of it might make sense, unless you count the intangible aggravation people seem to be getting from this. That might be worth the mil right there for ya Fire?

C

C-Punt

I'll gladly mage duel you any time. I'm just assuming you are BC so if you like we can go full template on necros.
I dont really duel, I didnt know you were one of the hidding,SS,stealth,ninja archers though.

L

Lex GL

Tell ya what..... I'm making a tracker and ima park him at trinsic, ima kill you and then rez kill you and go on and on about how you have to buy a permit to suck as much as you do. Don't worry I'll post pics all over statics of me killing you.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tell ya what..... I'm making a tracker and ima park him at trinsic, ima kill you and then rez kill you and go on and on about how you have to buy a permit to suck as much as you do. Don't worry I'll post pics all over statics of me killing you.
All that will do is make sure he stays away from Trinsic, but might as well do it.

D

Dem0nic

lawl

O

Onyxia

Challenge accepted!

Unfortunately, I don't know that I will be there to be tracked in Trinsic at all times. As you know, my healers are spread across this great land. If you are in fact a true player killer - it is probably a good thing that I have multiple recruits to provide more coverage for when you single one of us out.

Please refer to the last post from me to see what happened to the last crew that tracked and killed me once.

Hugs and Kisses to Lex,

Onyxia

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont really duel, I didnt know you were one of the hidding,SS,stealth,ninja archers though.
Please refrain from talking smack to people about their PvP skill (or lack thereof) if you will not fight them one on one....

C

C-Punt

It is good to know you think having that template makes them skilled pvpers.