• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ways to place the Chest of Heirlooms

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, this is my first post in this particular forum. I thought it would be cool to stack the Chest of Heirlooms that I got in the recent event. Unfortunately they do not stack like chests do. You cannot have one land on top of another for some reason. (Or if you can, please explain how). I have also locked one down and tried to place directly under that one and it won't let me do that either. It will let me place where one end of the chest is under the raised chest but not the entire thing. Any assistance will be most appreciated. If anyone has any other cool ideas for placing/using them, I would like to hear them also. Thanks in advance. Because you can use the wood engraving tool on them, I have already decided to have each of my chars use one for their personal belongings.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
never attempted this, but you can put down two square goza, raise them with the deco tool, higher than you really need, and see if you can get one on top of the goza and another underneath, then chop the goza and lower the top chest into place... might work

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
never attempted this, but you can put down two square goza, raise them with the deco tool, higher than you really need, and see if you can get one on top of the goza and another underneath, then chop the goza and lower the top chest into place... might work
Will try that thanks. After my original post, I was moving some CoH around and one actually did land on top of another, of course, I cannot get it to do it where i want it. :)

T

Tazar

I've stacked them before by locking the first one down, then raising it with the deco tool as far as I can, then placing the 2nd chest and lowering the first until they look right. :)

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've stacked them before by locking the first one down, then raising it with the deco tool as far as I can, then placing the 2nd chest and lowering the first until they look right. :)
Tried that and it would not allow placement under the raised one. May have just been the spot I was at.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Worked like a charm. Thank you much.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay, this is my first post in this particular forum. I thought it would be cool to stack the Chest of Heirlooms that I got in the recent event. Unfortunately they do not stack like chests do. You cannot have one land on top of another for some reason. (Or if you can, please explain how). I have also locked one down and tried to place directly under that one and it won't let me do that either. It will let me place where one end of the chest is under the raised chest but not the entire thing. Any assistance will be most appreciated. If anyone has any other cool ideas for placing/using them, I would like to hear them also. Thanks in advance. Because you can use the wood engraving tool on them, I have already decided to have each of my chars use one for their personal belongings.
they stack 3 high, i use a toll to drop them down so you cannot see the leg, but YES they do stack