• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wax museum opened

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i recently reseaved a nice donation the museum is reopened again thank you
the wax people will go back up as i can ,
thanks

E

Elbryan Uthador

i recently reseaved a nice donation the museum is reopened again thank you
the wax people will go back up as i can ,
thanks
Why do you need a donation to put your vendors back up? Its not like the cost that much to upkeeep.

S

Sunrise

No, its fuel. Do you know how much hay horses eat??? :p Thy price of Hay keeps going up dang it. No end in sight.

Heck just thy other day at thy Brit farm fields, a field caught fire and hay prices went thru thy stack. Two days ago heading to Minoc a wagon load of hay got ransacked by a bunch of hungry cows and hay went up too. Plus lets not forget that time just south of yew when we had all that snow and adestroyed all thy hay fields....Also a farmer sneezed while cutting hay and thy price went up. Plus no one is working thy ground to make new hay. I mean heck Skare brea has so much land but of course people would get upset for thy trees there haven't been cut in so long,they are spawning good wood now, and we can't cut down trees that finally produce oaks and ash you know.

But since hay prices are going up..we are finding new ways to get to were we need to go. For example...trying to find a sadde for a greater dragon...They only eat meat and they run faster than a horse so they are better for travel...

So aye..its thy hay prices that keep going up that cost so much. We then have to spend more money on hay and then less money on Wax and clothes. Thats why thy wax museum been mia for a bit :D

Tedley its great to hear that your musuem is back up and running!

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so what use is hay to me again that i should worry about its price? my horsie is etheral he dont eat as are most people horses. So your comment is ludercrus and should be rethought! Personally i think its because of the added security that is needed to watch for tampering of the statues. You know with the shadowlords and these strangers poping up left and right. everyone knows there true purpose her is to horde our wax and use it against us in the most horrible ways.So it only makes sense that the museum is on their list of targets to further progress their plans for world domination.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
recently i closed the wax museum do to high cost yes its only 60 gd per day but when you have 108 vendors = 108x60=6480 gd per day x365 days =2365200 per year thats not counting the ones that take more gold for a higher priced items either , i try my best to keep napa history going even if its just a wax person showing off rares .

if people wants to donate gold to help keep napa alive so be it i was told if i need help from a few good friends to ask not to be shy .

all they have to do is say sorry ted i cant help and that would end that .

but like some people elb some people actually care about napa .

and a question for you ? did you buy the gold that supports your wifes museum and the items from other shards or was those items all on napa ?

also just a curious question why did you open a museum then close it a few months later ?

people care bro mines been open 7 years 4x it closed 3x of that was moveing 1x was because i went broke .

dude why why are you always trolling my posts are you that jealous that people like me more then you ?

so lets figure this ok 4 of those years i had 103 vendors and 1 year at 108 = 3 years =6952500+2365200= 9317700

also im always trying to get more and better items for new players to enjoy looking at
ty for your time .

E

Elbryan Uthador

Talk about going off the deep end...let me try to answer these questions.
recently i closed the wax museum do to high cost yes its only 60 gd per day but when you have 108 vendors = 108x60=6480 gd per day x365 days =2365200 per year thats not counting the ones that take more gold for a higher priced items either , i try my best to keep napa history going even if its just a wax person showing off rares .
Gold is easy, here are some averages.

Ice Fiend - 725gp - Kill 3263.
Fan Dancer- 850gp - Kill 2783
Artic OL - Same as Fan Dancer
Blood Elemental 800gp - Kill 2957
Trolls - 143 gp - Kill 16540

On Average of a 30 days per month. You need to kill per day...

Ice Fiends - 109
Fan Dancers - 93
Artic OL - 93
Blood - 99
Trolls - 551

Plus the gems and loot you can sell to NPC's. Quit saying how tough it is. Hell, go farm Melissa. Take a beetle and loot the gold.

but like some people elb some people actually care about napa

I guess you think you live in your own little word. I do my part to help people on Napa, done plenty in my time here.

and a question for you ? did you buy the gold that supports your wifes museum and the items from other shards or was those items all on napa ?
Yes I have bought gold, Setnaffa has sold gold to me.

Most of the items were taken to other shards. With the help of a few good friends in the Rare's Community I have been able to track them down and purchase them. I thought it would be nice to have these items back on their orgininal shard.

also just a curious question why did you open a museum then close it a few months later ?
With the addition of new items and the trading of other items, changes have to be made to make the collection stand out. Not all of us were given a castle.

dude why why are you always trolling my posts are you that jealous that people like me more then you ?
I was asking a valid question. Gold is easy to come by. Not trolling. I could care less who likes me on this shard. I have my good friends and guildmates.