*Waves* See ya Europa :(

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Dragonskrypt Studios
Well guys, after the devistating loss of my house and all its contents outside of Luna this week (And the fact that no-one seems to have seen it...) I've got no choice but to leave playing on Europa. I lost everything and I have neither the wish or desire to rebuild it back up again.

I guess I'll see some of you around on other shards maybe, toodles!

Sal

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
I have lost everything a few times now, mainly due to my own stupidity. But its doesnt take long to rebuild everything back up again. You can make 100 Million gold in a week and within a few months you can have it all back again. You got to pick your self up and get on with rebuilding. Dont let it get you down, look at it as an opertunity to rebuild your account.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 24, 2005
Scotland / Europa
Well after having a wonderful chat with a couple of friends on Europa I have decided I will stay after all. Thank you Frodo and Wanda!! :)
I am so glad to hear that, Amazing people on this shard. I know if I lost my house, My initial reaction would be to pack it in too.. So I understand your reaction. :(

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Its FENCE iam sitting on right now.........sorry to hear your house dropped....i havent done idocs for years..but once kept a list of houses that people asked me to keep an eye on becuase they were running the 90 day game........ALAS ......some people will have deffo known about it going into decay...there is always an active idoc group....oh well....like its been said its very easy to rebuild with good chars.......dop on a few em event items are u rich again.......pretty damn quick

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
really? i'd like to know how!

Start off by popping into Cove lvl 3 for a hour to get an artie drop, then move onto Despise for an hour and get an artie drop from there. Pop the 2 arties on a vendor, rinse and repeated for further 6 days. Today i got the Hephaestus Shield from Cove = 10 million and i got the Despicable Quiver in Despise = 18 Million giving me a total of 28 mill for 2 hours work. Granted not every day gives such good returns but over 7 days 100 is what i can average.

Easy!

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
Maine
I am so glad to hear that, Amazing people on this shard. I know if I lost my house, My initial reaction would be to pack it in too.. So I understand your reaction. :(
Ill second that mapper was hard when i finally managed to return after 4 months back in 2011 my house rebel hq was gone (2nd acct) and with it my library museum which i spent a lot of time and money on...just got to pick yourself up and press on hard as it is sometimes :)

Last edited: