• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Watchertoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please, if you aren't going to participate in factions, then I ask that you don't keep us from participating.

I also ask that you refrain from using your characters in opposing factions to bounce the sigil back and forth.

Thanks.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Berethrain:

I am participating in factions... I am keeping brit from you. I am not running a speeder, not running a file mod, not running anything but two computers and UO assist.

You show me where I am violating any rules and I will apologize and leave factions forever.

I also am not going to respond anymore because I am in a no win situation. You all make up your minds... I stand my reputation against any scrutiny.

I am playing factions.... I am keeping Brit from the enemy. I am just not running into their wall of bagballs to do it. Admittedly, I am a non-pvper.... I should be exiled for that I guess.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One last thing, at least you could admit to using another char in a different faction since you're "not cheating"

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well isnt this nice, you post a private conversation with me on boards.

This is because we are keeping brit out COM's hand, and bere is crying cause he cant get it.

You can call it whatever you'd like. But if you have to play like that then why do you bother?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh please, anything but that! rolleyes:
you posted 3 times after you said "one last thing."

Watcher plays Faction and wins. She doesn't speed-hacks or scripts, and to my knowledge she never even used the Quiver of Rage bug (or was it a Quiver of Infinity but....I forget).

She wins because she keeps her eye on the goal, which is owning the towns. To a lot of you Factions is about kills and points, but they are just a means to an end.

The biggest lie she's ever told to my knowledge is that she doesn't PvP, and she goes right on telling it. I've seen her kill plenty of people on the field. But what she means is that she knows Factions is more than killing people, and she chooses to focus on the end.

There's nothing against the rules of UO about having 2 characters on 2 different Factions in different accounts. What the anger really is about is that she wins in Factions and does it with style, charm, and honor. She's been the best Faction Thief around for years now.

I've seen the anger against her time and time again, and while the subject changes, the cause doesn't. The cause is that she wins in Factions.

-Galen's player

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL! Nice to see you haven't lost your sarcastic nature Anthius!
Good to see you. Where you been? I've been back for a few weeks now and o.m.g. Being the only thief on my side is like .... :wall:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
No trolling please.

Status
Not open for further replies.