• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warrior for Champ Spawn

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi all, i'm looking for template for champ spawn.

I Need a warrior that can combat with multiple creature at time.
What kind of template do this?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you love mele...then you go sampire and use a weapon to do WW ATTACK.
If you prefer a ranged attack.. go archery and put 50 hit area effect on your weapon depending on the spawn you are doing you will use different bows.

for example I use a 100% cold demon slayer composite bow with 50% hit cold area on it, and velocity. then I just walk around killing stuff.

I have both characters...sampires are a little more automatic....but archers are more survivable.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I like archer.
but an archer what have?
Anatomy
Archery
Tactics
Healing
then...
Res Spell?
Bushido o Chivalry?
suggestion for archer for this role?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run
120 archery, tactics, anatomy, heal, chiv and resist spells

70's suit with 45 dci and 45 hci and you are a rockstar against the spawn

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Another suggestion. If i want to build a "tank" template, max resist possible?
I have a paladin, and i want to make him like a tank.
This is my actuall build.

Attachments

Last edited:

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rock form from mysticism gives you 75's across the board.
My best tank template is my pure paladin. and he just runs a plate mail suit with 70/70/70/70/75 with 45 dci and as much reactive para and soul charge as I can get on my shield. This template when practiced and used effectively can solo anything in the game. I dont feel a need to solo everything...but I do like how I can survive virtually every encounter.

Stats for all templates depend on suits you where....I think the minimums I want after chugging an agility and str pot is (HP/Stam/Mana) 125/150/100. Getting that is pretty easy.....I have build where I run 150/210/80 it can be fun too...but not as overpowering as you might think.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
rock form from mysticism gives you 75's across the board.
My best tank template is my pure paladin. and he just runs a plate mail suit with 70/70/70/70/75 with 45 dci and as much reactive para and soul charge as I can get on my shield. This template when practiced and used effectively can solo anything in the game. I dont feel a need to solo everything...but I do like how I can survive virtually every encounter.

Stats for all templates depend on suits you where....I think the minimums I want after chugging an agility and str pot is (HP/Stam/Mana) 125/150/100. Getting that is pretty easy.....I have build where I run 150/210/80 it can be fun too...but not as overpowering as you might think.
I modify my message up :)
thanks
(p.s. now i have only full 100)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I modify my message up :)
thanks
(p.s. now i have only full 100)
I wont begin to tell you how to build a pure paladin tank....but there is tons of info on this forum about it...

search this forum for my pure paladin or something like that....you will find a long thread detailed with spread sheets on the tank paladin build

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I wont begin to tell you how to build a pure paladin tank....but there is tons of info on this forum about it...

search this forum for my pure paladin or something like that....you will find a long thread detailed with spread sheets on the tank paladin build
Yes a read the article :)
i only need to take PS and good equip :)

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thrower > archer for champ spawns.

Essentially same thing apart from:
No need for ammo(if solo - 1200 arrows needed for spawn, 1500+ often needed for undead spawn)
Gargoyle cannot be polymorphed by Barra.
Hand free for pots.
5% hit chance and berserker racial.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
In my humble opinion, sampire gets you more bang for your buck. I think it's overall a better template for champ spawns and can also then tank some of the various peerless encounters (depending on what types of other players you're running with).

There are many sampire threads in this forum to look up in order to get templates from. However here is mine in a nutshell:
100 Swordsmanship (120 from Captain John's Hat)
120 Tactics
120 Bushido
100 Necromancy
100 Parrying
100 Resist Spells (120 with jewels)
80 Chivalry

Many people will put Anatomy on there too and replace either Parrying or Resist Spells, or change the point allotment between Chivalry, Bushido, etc. In short, it is a versatile template that you can adjust according to your play style.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
In my humble opinion, sampire gets you more bang for your buck. I think it's overall a better template for champ spawns and can also then tank some of the various peerless encounters (depending on what types of other players you're running with).

There are many sampire threads in this forum to look up in order to get templates from. However here is mine in a nutshell:
100 Swordsmanship (120 from Captain John's Hat)
120 Tactics
120 Bushido
100 Necromancy
100 Parrying
100 Resist Spells (120 with jewels)
80 Chivalry

Many people will put Anatomy on there too and replace either Parrying or Resist Spells, or change the point allotment between Chivalry, Bushido, etc. In short, it is a versatile template that you can adjust according to your play style.
I know sampire, but now not is what i want :)
Maybe in future, when i know the game better