• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warrior Challenge (Aug 2014): Dreadhorn

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let's just say that bad is not a bad enough word to describe how bad discord works on Dreadhorn:

Normal:
View attachment 42404

Discoed:
View attachment 42405
I believe the higher strength, dexterity and intelligence in the discoed picture is due to Dreadhorn casting bless on itself. But yeah, discording Dread isn't doing pretty much anything at all.

@Kyronix Could you enlighten us on why this was done to poor bards? The test about the boss "shrugging off some of the effects of your discordance song" should be changed to "shrugging off most of the effects of your discordance song".
This... is rather pathetic. :|
This was implemented long before my time on the team, so I can't speak to the specifics of why discordance has the effect it does on that particular mob. What reduction in stats/skills are you expecting? 5%? 10%? 20%? Just curious where your expectations are.