• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warped Tour Battle of the Bands - All Read Please

S

Shinobi

Ok check it out. My brother's band is named Broadmoore, and they're in the Battle of the Bands for Warped Tour. I was hoping, if you guys have the time, that ya'll could go to the website and vote for them in the cities they are competing in.

The site is warped.battleofthebands.com. Just go to this site, make an account really quickly, and go to bands and search Broadmoore.

From here you can listen to all of the songs from their latest CD for free. But, I'm hoping you guys could click on each city name they are competing in, and vote for them in all 3 of the cities: Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio. You can vote once a day in each city, so feel free to do it daily. Also, if you listen to their songs and even click to become a fan, they get extra points.

There are even codes you can copy to put their songs on your pages on myspace or facebook or whatever.

So please vote for Broadmoore to be on Warped Tour if you have the time.

You can also check out their myspace at myspace.com/broadmoore.

Thanks.

S

Shinobi

Voting for anyone but.
Hey that's fine. Listen to them, and if you don't like them, then feel free to vote for someone else. But if you're going out of your way for no reason to vote against them, then that's messed up lol. Yet again, it's up to you. I'm not going to try to defend them, it all depends on your taste in music. At least check them out and see what you think.

S

Shinobi

Hardcore gay.

What type of music do they play? If it's anything but street, oi!, or ska, I'm not going to bother listening to it.
It's ambient/rock/progressive. It's hard not to like them, and I'm not saying that just because it's my brother/friends. Just listen to at least one full song. It definetly isn't ska, but I think you'll still like it.

J

Jonny

It's ambient/rock/progressive. It's hard not to like them, and I'm not saying that just because it's my brother/friends. Just listen to at least one full song. It definetly isn't ska, but I think you'll still like it.
Prog rock? I doubt it.

If I catch them between shows this year, I'll listen... however, I somewhat doubt it.