• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WARNING - TRINSIC TO BE ATTACKED 28th JUNE

I

Irvyn

*notice placed around Trinsic and sent to many other cities*

We have information that Casca plans to launch a major offensive against Trinsic on Sunday 28th June. The following document was found outside the gates today following a minor assault by brigands:

Well we march on Trinsic 28th June and will place the city under seige and see if they can stomach a fight.

We attack from the West Gate and South Gate.

The commanding officer says we shall all receive double pay for our efforts and if we can capture any of their nobles we will be handsomely rewarded.

Life as a mercenary is tough but not without its fair share of the victor’s spoils.

It seems we will have an ally of a fearsome nature to lead us into battle and I for one will stand well away from it for it is not of these lands.

Long live King Casca.
We request any help that can be spared from other cities to assist us in breaking this attempted seige.

It is possible that Casca himself may be present, though his previous cowardly behaviour makes it unlikely. However, if this is his main force, and we defeat it, we will damage him severely.

In the name of the Kingdom of Lord British
and the Virtues.

Irvyn Middlethorn
Duke of Trinsic, Servant of the Realm, Defender of the South, etc etc

The personal seal of the Duke of Trinsic:
An eagle flying, holding the branch of a thornbush in its claws; surrounding are the words "Mine honour is my life; both grow in one; take honour from me, and my life is done."

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All Bloodguard to meet inside West Trinsic gate at 7.50pm uk time Sunday evening. We shell unitedly stand against Casca's forces and show him that Sosaria is not and never will be his. Send messages to all everyone able to defend our lands or assists in healing. It seems Casca is calling on his allies from within the Void so expect the unexpected.

For Lord British, the Virtues and all of Sosaria

Lady Flame

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thankyou to everyone who came and helped. I missed seeing what went on at the south gate but the north gate kept getting wave after wave of executioners.

*salutes all*

Lady Flame

T

Tukaran

The South Gate was attacked by waves of Balrons.

Then a portal opened to a room I had never seen before. Inside was no less than 10 Balrons and a red portal. Venturing through this portal took us inside the remains of Old Haven, in an area from which we were unable to leave. No form of force nor magic could penetrate the walls to set us free.

After sometime someone managed to open a portal back to Trinsic and we all escaped. What force was keeping us there however, we do not know.

-Tukaran

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Overheard in the ruins: "Useless, all useless. I better get some of that black rock and learn how to use it myself. I am good at blowing things up!"

G

Guardsmen Militia

Yes many ventured deeper in with the help of Hannah.

A load of civillians (NPCs) from Trinsic that Dorat had been spotted kidnapping earlier in Trinsic had to be rescued from countless balrons.

Hannah then fixed the 'broken' gate and we, along with the the rescued civillians travelled safely back to Trinsic whilst she went in search of those that had been lost via the red gate earlier on in the evening.