• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warning To United Pirates

• Thread starter Deacon The Dread
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Deacon The Dread

I her by put Hawkeye Pike and his crew on warning! The long standing arrangement that the misfits, no good, unUnited Pirates ruling the high seas of Britainia is now over.

Let it me known and heard that I, Deacon The Dread, long time ruler over the bountiful waters of Tokuno have called all of the ill-fated, land-hatin, rotten, unUnionized pirates of the fer water to come to arms with me, the leader of the Cutthroat Pirates of Makoto.

We will see how far ther might goes and how much courage they muster when ar clippers are baring down on em!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear sir,

We'll keep an eye out for you.

We would keep two eyes out but... eye patches are there for a reason you know.

Signed,
Aneirin Grace, United Pirates

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
During da past week I have nay seen a single vessel on Britannia's seas but those of the United Pirates. Haven't seen yer face at a boat race so far. But if'n ye sail only half as good as ye speak, we might as well get tagether and challenge da landlubbers fer a sea battle in Felucca. How's dat sound?