• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warning! Some corpses can be looted inside Moonglow event area!

B

Bill420

Not sure why or what causes people to be able to be looted but make sure everything valuable you have is insured and to drop your items off periodically so you don't get it taken!

B

Bill420

Not war or alliance, you can look in random peoples corpses and take stuff, I've seen I can do it myself and seen other's doing it along with heard people tell me the same.

I

imported_Phaen Grey

I was grateful I could be looted, had threads on my corpse and couldn't get back to my body; a friendly player got them off and held them for me! Always a good plan to insure or use a bos to get items to safety just in case.

G

After reading this intriguing post, a certain scoundrel Delores Duende, GM thief and thief guild member, who is a stealthy knife weilding assasin went to test this out. She was very frustrated to find that she was unable to even peek at the belongings of all of the corses of players laying around. If the reports were true it would have been thieves paradise there. And according to her there were very many dead laying around. Could it be that this earlier ability to loot the fallen was squelched by the gods?

L

Lord Franklin

We're not talking about the corpses that turn into bones after wisps cast animate dead, are we? At least I think that's what's going on... kind of hard to tell sometimes with all that stuff chasing me!

Franklin

I

imported_Phaen Grey

I know as a member of the thieves guild other players can loot my corpse when I die, had someone loot threads off my body for me just last night as I wasn't sure I could get back to my body before it decayed.