• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Warning on new colored pets !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not buy any red, green, or shadow colored pets. There is a way for a few people to make these.

Sorry to anyone who was scammed out of lots of gold.

I informed Messana a few days ago, where these pets were coming from.
I would have posted this sooner, but was waiting for it to be confirmed.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Do not buy any red, green, or shadow colored pets. There is a way for a few people to make these.

Sorry to anyone who was scammed out of lots of gold.

I informed Messana a few days ago, where these pets were coming from.
I would have posted this sooner, but was waiting for it to be confirmed.
Care to indulge a bit more? Convo with mesanna perhaps? or the info you provided her with? :)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this somewhat confirms my fears. There were too many too fast to be legit.

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are some of the horses i was able to create.

Sorry i can't say more, just be aware, DO NOT BUY THEM.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amazing!

Two plus Two still equals four!

Way too many of these have shown up lately. It's a shame, but too many of a rare item/pet usually means someone has found a new "bug" , "feature" or "work-around".

btw: Thanks for warning us all Jinx!

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Wow, Hmm, so either Dan was lying this whole time OR he seriously got screwed out of some money and/or seriously screwed some other people out of some money considering he's recently "bought" and sold both of these, no?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's not go too far down that road hmm? RoC gets broken that way.

I am rather glad that we locked the 2nd red mare thread though.

L

LoL/Sonoma

I put my asbestos underwear to say this but:

Lets just go ahead and implement the pet dyes system already! This would solve the problem and remove the rares market for oddly colored pets (by completely destroying it) ....

Who doesnt want a glacial dragon or a neon blue horse?!

Flame on!

:lol:

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Wow, Hmm, so either Dan was lying this whole time OR he seriously got screwed out of some money and/or seriously screwed some other people out of some money considering he's recently "bought" and sold both of these, no?
I dunno, it's possible though he has screen caps confirming from Mesanna they aren't illegal.

The issue is no that possible buyers have no way to confirm if they are from an actual event or the result of a scam. Either way it's a cool critter..

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I dunno, it's possible though he has screen caps confirming from Mesanna they aren't illegal.

The issue is no that possible buyers have no way to confirm if they are from an actual event or the result of a scam. Either way it's a cool critter..
Mesanna probably doesn't know / or has been made aware of the current exploit.

On a side note, if you login to Asuka I noticed someone with a few of the red horses at Minoc Stables... prior to seeing or knowing anything about a current exploit.. thought that was strange considering Mesanna said there were only "X" amount given out. But the red hue looks alot lighter in shade to the previous red ones seen.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah for real. It was all too suspicious to be honest.
You know, what bothers me about your comments is how quickly you try to brush this off. I know you have at least sold two of these pets over the last couple weeks.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was aware of the color of his pet not being the same as the original, hence why I made the comments I did when I did. Unfortunately someone decided my comments were speculation and had them removed. My apologies to whomever got ripped off by this scam, I tried my best to get people to avoid it.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know, what bothers me about your comments is how quickly you try to brush this off. I know you have at least sold two of these pets over the last couple weeks.
The best scam artists use smoke and mirrors regularly. This does not surprise me the least.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh seriously? You'll do anything to baselessly accuse me.. All of my posts regarding these things have been highly skeptical. I have been one of the more outspoken voices questioning the legality of these.

I refused to buy any and warned many against doing so for fear of just this situation of people getting screwed by "colored pets that arose from nowhere"

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh seriously? You'll do anything to baselessly accuse me.. All of my posts regarding these things have been highly skeptical. I have been one of the more outspoken voices questioning the legality of these.

I refused to buy any and warned many against doing so for fear of just this situation of people getting screwed by "colored pets that arose from nowhere"
I never made any baseless accusations against you. Period.

Its ok though dude, go ahead and play innocent. As lineman said...smoke and mirrors.

Last, I never said you bought any...you never had to. rolleyes:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where is your spectacular evidence that I have done anything regarding these things other than warn people to avoid them based on my suspicion?

Let's see it.. Can you be any more my fanboi? You're bad at pvp, we get it. Go back in your hole.

G

Gunga_Din

First off, where do u think these horses came from originally? Of course these were created illegally.

I mean, use common sense. The first time I saw someone spam a different colored horse, I just ignored it. Granted if I just joined the game I might not know, but if you have been a collector for yrs, then no way should you have fallen for this.

There was no event or storyline to get them. They are not server births lol. Use Brain !!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off, where do u think these horses came from originally? Of course these were created illegally.

I mean, use common sense. The first time I saw someone spam a different colored horse, I just ignored it. Granted if I just joined the game I might not know, but if you have been a collector for yrs, then no way should you have fallen for this.

There was no event or storyline to get them. They are not server births lol. Use Brain !!
Yep all that + they appeared out of nowhere.. It was highly suspicious.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since they're being brought from TC, I wonder how many Glacial pets players have hiding in their stables.

L

LoL/Sonoma

Just as long as when they wipe these pets they leave my neon pink and neon green mares alone ...

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WAIT?

NEON PINK?????????????????????????//

I SO WANT!!!

Can I at least get a pic of it please? XD

Now that I think of it, why are people stopping at pets, has anyone ever been to TC? If they're x-fering pets from the stables, I wonder if any items are brought over to? Like those runic hammers with like 99999 charges each and what not.

I honestly kind of want to know how they're doing this before it gets stopped lol! Messana already said she isn't doing anything about the pets, except making them from being x-fered over.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the warning Jinx, we'll all do well to listen. Your message has been received loud and clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.