• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Warning About Ethy Pets

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I transfered goods to Atlantic to trade for an ethy pet and the trader that owned the pet would only trade me at a house, a house in which he would not gate to.

Also, he insisted on items to be uninsured before i recalled off his runebook.

This person obviously is a scammer. He never showed me pet and I guess I transferred items to Atl for no reason but wasted time and money.

Anyone wanting to know details of this scammer, including ICQ, please PM me or ICQ me.

He even tried to say I scammed him, which of course I am no scammer. Years on this board of honest trading prove this.

He has no history and is hiding behind a supposed "language barrier" (when i said 'no deal' he started to speak perfect english) to try to scam someone. Please be careful when trading with people with these pets.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that SUCKSSSSSSSSS!!!
what a waste of time/effort/money.
i'm glad you weren't actually scammed, but still! that totally sucks.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im confused.....in the other thread you made it seem as if the deal happened. So did you get the hiryu or not?

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
this was a second ethy pet... i posted that i had that deal done, and it is done. this is different ethy pet.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some people are just unreal with the scams they try. This person is on Atl huh, I would like more info as to who it is so I don't deal with said person if ya don't mind.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im curious how he could attempt to justify making u uninsure ur stuff before recalling... if anyone falls for such a thing they should go back to kindergarten

P

PoCove

Good thing you niped it in the butt before the deal ,,, I can say with out a doubt Slickjack is no scammer I have had dealings with him ... Thanks for the Pirate boots

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good thing you niped it in the butt before the deal ,,, I can say with out a doubt Slickjack is no scammer I have had dealings with him ... Thanks for the Pirate boots
I would also trust him 100%, we have traded many times in the past.

Tom

Isazi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is not it first ethy pet?
Because I bought ethy Reptalon, from the person who sold first hiryu, I was surprised.
Is the person who worked as fraud a person different from the person who sold hiryu?

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lykor and me+ethy owner had good duel :D

Please have the place against which ethy pet is fighting shown if you have dealings over ethy pet.
Whether it maintained it was confirmed for us the ethy postresuscitation in him.

sorry my poor english:(

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Semmerset and Isazi are both very reliable people to trade with. I had an excellent and prompt transaction with Isazi the other day.

Lykor is another excellent person to trade with from my experience.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a rule, there is no reason to trade in fel except for houses. Insist red sellers to transfer their rare pets to blue brokers and then complete the transaction on blue characters.