• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warhammer

• Thread starter MadFarlinTDR
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MadFarlinTDR

Hello All

Just wondering who was going to play Warhammer ?

Sept 18th is release date, You can get in on the beta by buying a pre-order and start before everyone else aka "meatshields".

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello All

Sept 18th is release date, You can get in on the beta by buying a pre-order and start before everyone else aka "meatshields".
havent looked into it yet, i'll letcha know tho

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello All

i think i will, just watched all the trailers and sent an email for beta test even though that is prolly too late

W

Wallenstein

I signed up for the BETA a very long time ago but never heard a response. I'll likely try it out when it's released but probably won't stay long. Seeing that the game is managed by the same folks who manage Ultima Online really burns my bridges. I'm not a fan of EA/Mythic Entertainment's Customer Support, and in my mind a company's Customer Support Department is a complete representation of the company as a whole. So, if the support is not good then that casts a shadow over the entire company. After all, the first thing learned in Business 101 is that customers are number one. No support, no money.

D

Damm Looter

I signed up about a year ago and never recieved a reply of any sort so that just tells me what their support will be like,ummm.....exactly the same as UO.

I'll stick with UO till it dies and save myself the aggrivation of learning a new game only to be ignored by gm's and devs.:wall:

Good luck to those that try it.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I only have time for UO and if UO closes in another 40 years I wont play another online game cuz by then I will be to old to learn another game :p

M

MadFarlinTDR

A number of people that I played WoW with have got betas and all so far say it is really good now if EA can just maybe please not ruin this game and run it into the ground while they milk it for all its worth................

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I signed up for the BETA a very long time ago but never heard a response. I'll likely try it out when it's released but probably won't stay long. Seeing that the game is managed by the same folks who manage Ultima Online really burns my bridges. I'm not a fan of EA/Mythic Entertainment's Customer Support, and in my mind a company's Customer Support Department is a complete representation of the company as a whole. So, if the support is not good then that casts a shadow over the entire company. After all, the first thing learned in Business 101 is that customers are number one. No support, no money.

:thumbsup: PERFECTLY stated.