• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wargasm Checking In

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a long time, was wondering if anyone was still out there? or anyone on darkfall?

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still randomly checking in here from time to time. How's it hangin wargasm? I'm not playing UO at all and haven't tried Darkfall yet. Is it pretty good?

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
long time pink lol..yeah its pretty fun..not the grindfest that was the first one was and the pvp is pretty good overall

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just judging off of the status of my ICQ contacts (I see 3 people selling UO accounts, or trying to) this game is definitely on its last legs. Especially if some of these uber dedicated folks are liquidating their castles and whatnot. Kind of a sad day!