• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

war over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well critics i stopped the war here is the score, since all these people say how horrible we are. after a week of getting nothing but trash talked an outnumbered, i decided to see what thc/supr could do. gemma says we are not a pvp guild we are trash an that we dont hold a stick to any pvp guild on this shard. i strongly disagree, so since we are tied i figured i will stop the war an see what u can do juvi/gemma against the so called real pvp guilds. i mean i dont see u guys in fell now unless u outnumber us 10 to 4, an as for luna im sick of para fields between houses an all kill. so after 7 days of war we are score 62 us 61 u guys i call that even, so since were such the trammie suck guild war what u guys call the pvp guilds. i would love to see u guys war FME,SON,GOO. an show the score after a week i mean u guys dont log on now watch since the i dropped the war how many of them u will see.

Attachments

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew T was going to pull some weak s***t. LOL at you for stopping the war when you guys have just 1 more kill than THC. You are truly a disgrace.
I am rather dissapointed because WL is going to war every active PvP guild and you guys aren't going to accept.. Oh well , just a bunch of noob stealth archers anyways..

Stuiicide , you're a disgrace to PvP. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew T was going to pull some weak s***t. LOL at you for stopping the war when you guys have just 1 more kill than THC. You are truly a disgrace.
I am rather dissapointed because WL is going to war every active PvP guild and you guys aren't going to accept.. Oh well , just a bunch of noob stealth archers anyways..

Stuiicide , you're a disgrace to PvP. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
let the fans start the trash talk, i will duel u field fight u any were any char u are not good just fast.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quitting is for quitters. You are a bunch of pansies and can't hang with a long term war. This is a fact, not my opinion. We will re invite you in the next few days if you aren't a bunch of wimps you will accept.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quitting is for quitters. You are a bunch of pansies and can't hang with a long term war. This is a fact, not my opinion. We will re invite you in the next few days if you aren't a bunch of wimps you will accept.
why war us we already did, war FME GOO. u ugys only want too a war guild with lesser pvpers, pretty :thumbdown:sad in my opion. a guild that is 50 % pvpers an 50% trammies held u at even score show us big boy what u can do with all pvpers.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why war us we already did, war FME GOO. u ugys only want too a war guild with lesser pvpers, pretty :thumbdown:sad in my opion. a guild that is 50 % pvpers an 50% trammies held u at even score show us big boy what u can do with all pvpers.
Kyrite is like the only one in the guild with a blue and i bet we would still win the war lol

M

Minion99

I could not compete in this war due to the fact that I have no blue characters and all the fights took place in Luna.

B

Budweiser KDL

We are at war with them. They are opps faction and THEY do come out and fight, even bad odds.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well if the score was 62 to 61 then i guess you won now gimmie five .... up high .... down below .... your to slow.... :thumbup:

S

SUPRsalad

the war was pretty whack.. how many points did keldion give you all before he went to M? Tell you what, heres a better way to do it:

lets have a big fight.. say, 8vs8 no tamers. no 'fielding behind houses', and stuff..

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the war was pretty whack.. how many points did keldion give you all before he went to M? Tell you what, heres a better way to do it:

lets have a big fight.. say, 8vs8 no tamers. no 'fielding behind houses', and stuff..
YEAH!! DO IT! DO IT NAO * Arnold voice *

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

WOW are u serious, juvi kicked that dude he wouldnt be M if floyed never game juvi the stone. bro i cant believe u woudl say that or think that, u got way too much time on your hands. be honest most them points came from carlosgarcia or whatever he die exp fs insar. lol an u guys kick kheldion, just face it dude u are not as good of a guild as u let your egos make u cause u fought a trammie guild in your words, an the score was even really dude. plus man this is old news why not move on we wared we got all these lame opions u guys didnt destroy us at all get over it.

B

Budweiser KDL

WOW are u serious, juvi kicked that dude he wouldnt be M if floyed never game juvi the stone. bro i cant believe u woudl say that or think that, u got way too much time on your hands. be honest most them points came from carlosgarcia or whatever he die exp fs insar. lol an u guys kick kheldion, just face it dude u are not as good of a guild as u let your egos make u cause u fought a trammie guild in your words, an the score was even really dude. plus man this is old news why not move on we wared we got all these lame opions u guys didnt destroy us at all get over it.
kheldion bank sits 24/7, have fun with that one. As for the kill numbers, how about a 5v5 some time? no tamers.

V

Vandetta

*scratches head* whaaat?

M

MasterP

See stui counts the war points. To bad all the kills on the M chars dont show up. If that would of happened then it would of been us up by way more. You guys did do a good job though of avoiding the even number fights and being out numbered.

Also yeah i kicked Kal. He is a good guy but has no place in pvp. He does not try to learn and has not learned.

Stuii as i offered before Mage 5 or Gimp vs Gimp with kiss or leo as a broker. Sorry i dont consider protection wraith form blood oath strangle dueling. I can say the same with 99% of true pvpers.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The war didn't report kills with pets, I realize my template is pretty lame, but if it had counted them we would've been up 10-15 more points than we were solely from my kills.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The war didn't report kills with pets, I realize my template is pretty lame, but if it had counted them we would've been up 10-15 more points than we were solely from my kills.
fail war kills count evs or any pet that is linked to your char. fact

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrong. If you want to re war us I will demonstrate it for you. I did recieve faction points and insurance for the kills but they certainly didn't go towards our war score.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrong. If you want to re war us I will demonstrate it for you. I did recieve faction points and insurance for the kills but they certainly didn't go towards our war score.
Yeah, I really don't think Stuii has credibility for anything he says.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whatever u do get points for a pet killing u i know i checked. u say what u will fact is u do i dont know were u got that insane idea form but golf clap.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tenki im not 14 an im not a girl why do u envy me so much u follow my post around like im 14 an female plz sir find a new attraction.
If I could read what you are trying to convey, I just may be insulted...
Though, it's really hard to follow along with your treacherous typing. :gee:

V

Vander PvProdigy

whatever u do get points for a pet killing u i know i checked. u say what u will fact is u do i dont know were u got that insane idea form but golf clap.
U U U U U U......... STOP TYPING U AFTER EVERY DAMN WORD!!!!!

R

Rand Al

i figured if i typed like a 14 year old u could follow it.:lol:
umm you were typing at a 5 yo level if you typed like a 14 yo you would at least be about setitoffs level! we can read most of what he types even though some of the ideas are like wtf he thinking! We love you set i just like to give you a hard time all the time lol

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
umm you were typing at a 5 yo level if you typed like a 14 yo you would at least be about setitoffs level! we can read most of what he types even though some of the ideas are like wtf he thinking! We love you set i just like to give you a hard time all the time lol
no matter whta i do it is not good enough for u people i love it. so u dont like the way i type there is the ignore option, im not here to be cool an fit inn i come here to voice my opion regardless the typing style.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no matter whta i do it is not good enough for u people i love it. so u dont like the way i type there is the ignore option, im not here to be cool an fit inn i come here to voice my opion regardless the typing style.
All I got out of that was... Good... People.... way... type...

Can anybody else decipher this complicated language?

D

Duke X. Winter

All I got out of that was... Good... People.... way... type...

Can anybody else decipher this complicated language?
I can!

Stuiicide said:
Hooked on phonics didn't work for me. No matter how hard I try to be cool, I just can't be, and that's not good enough for you people. So you don't like the way I type, neither do I. I would put myself on ignore if I could. I'm not here to be cool, cause I know I'm not. I come here to listen to you all tell me my opinions are wrong.
And in pirate it would be:

Stuiicide said:
Hooked on phonics didn't work for me. No matter how hard I try t' be cool, I just can't be, and that's not good enough for you people. So you don't like t' way I type, neither do I. I would put meself on ignore if I could. I'm not here t' be cool, cause I know I'm not. I come here t' listen t' you all tell me me opinions be wrong.
PS....Ignore has been achieved!

G

Gellor

Okay... about time for this thread to go away. GramarPoliceGoneWild.com is somewhere over that way *waves hands*

Status
Not open for further replies.