• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

War in the land

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Well it looks like Draconi is out to get us for sure. He hinted in two of the UOhall threads that war is coming to our fair land. Town against town and I don't know about you but I can't wait. Well unless it gets in the way of growing my new seeds. So what do you all think about it? Which side are you going to chose? I know NIA is leaning toward chaos while those in UMP I've spoke to will up hold order. (Glad to know some of us weren't corrupted by shiny things):blushing:. Which city will you chose and how are our factions growing? Which one is the best in LA to join for someone who is totally clueless about being anything but bait and gm running? Will we unit or battle till we destory the land and it looks like that nameless city that we reduced to rubble:)

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My characters will uphold law, order, and justice. I too would like to hear more about the factions on LA.

S

S.W.A.T

I know Factions has been brought up quite a bit, Vamp tired holding an EPIC faction event that lasted like a week or so, but not much longer then that. As of right now, I know that VaMp has a small guild called Terror Squad (T^S) in Shadow Lords, that really is the only guild faction wise. Theres A Council Of Mage person named Patrick who runs around from time to time, and I hear a new Pirate guild Yar! is going to look into factions as well, when they get there characters finished.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it looks like Draconi is out to get us for sure. He hinted in two of the UOhall threads that war is coming to our fair land. Town against town and I don't know about you but I can't wait. Well unless it gets in the way of growing my new seeds. So what do you all think about it? Which side are you going to chose? I know NIA is leaning toward chaos while those in UMP I've spoke to will up hold order. (Glad to know some of us weren't corrupted by shiny things):blushing:. Which city will you chose and how are our factions growing? Which one is the best in LA to join for someone who is totally clueless about being anything but bait and gm running? Will we unit or battle till we destory the land and it looks like that nameless city that we reduced to rubble:)
Well, I returned to a UO that is UO only in name and Surface vs the UO I left.

I have been struggling to get a handle on all the changes, below the surface, that makes up UO now.

What is "gm running" I understand Bait and I suspect I am quite a skilled bait .... :) (as in accomplishing my objective and surviving)

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Well GM running is the first skill Lessa, Rowan and the rest mastered. It is the fine art of running away very fast from battle and not pulling every monster in the land with you to your unspected friends. Not as easy as it sounds. I had many a guild mate mad at me until I began to master it. And still there are times the girls run screaming.:blushing:

S

S.W.A.T

On the topic of factions,
VaMp and LOLz just joined Shadow Lords
So that's a lot :p

T

T_Amon_from_work

I have one character that accepted the glass dagger. However I'm going to see how it works doing just the opposite that it implies within the story. <shrug>

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wonder how many people picked up that the killing of the council was done by glass daggers?

there were small fragments of glass all around the corpses.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Boy that was the first thing mom told the girls "Girls, you are so in trouble now. The Royal guard will be looking for you." I'm kind of worried about that now. Guess Rowan, Lessa, and Cerri should have listened to us. :lick: Be sure to visit them in jail.

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of my characters will be supporting order. I do however think that it's fun to roleplay both sides, and I think I have just the character to play chaos. ;)