• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[WAR Herald] Dev Diary: Sean Bosshardt - RvR Weapons

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Sean Bosshardt and I am the Items Lead. I joined the items team late last summer after working on PVE content for quite some time. Being the lead of a high profile team like this definitely has its ups and downs, especially having inherited the team post-launch. I think we can all agree that there are some things with the itemization of Warhammer that could use TLC and I can assure you I am working feverishly towards that goal. I’d like to talk to you today about a new feature we’re adding to start us in the right direction.

More...