• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

war guilds?

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i remeber a few years ago ther was alot of guilds just wanting to war eachother so they could fight in tram

does any guilds out ther still do it?

i love fell but its poo now with hardly anyone about to i want the risk of fell in tram!!
i want to be able to stand and luna bank and have to run for my life lol

give the game a twist i think it needs in tram i guess

any guilds do it?

fight time :gee:

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably not the pvp you want, but the rp community are warred against eachother so they can fight. But the pvp is very pre aos like and no magic or runic gear is alowed to be used within the roe.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We also don't fight ALL the time like some people want, we are roleplay guilds for starters so we do alot of roleplay, we do internal guild trainings pvping on each other at least once a week for most guilds but we don't have proper external war campaigns all the time, only here and there :) But you already have a char in Vesper you never play anyway Loki :p