• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanting to return to ff11

M

Marylene

i was wanting to return after a 2 year leave and found out my pol id doesnt work anylonger

so here i am searching for a digital download to buy it and download it as i lost my cd's

but the digital download link on playonline eu doesnt work anylonger

i found that direct 2 drive usa sels the digital version but it says us/canada only

does anybody know where i could digitaly buy it

or how to get the direkt2 drive us version to work on EU

cause im a eu player ^^

thanks in advance

M

Marylene

wel found oout my xbox version works on the pc aswel so i re opened my old account :p

but now i see i only have the first ffXI files * aka trial*
anybody know how i can get the other expensions the files legal ways please i do own al the expensions xbox 360 wise

any help whould be very welcome ^^

K

kouper

wel found oout my xbox version works on the pc aswel so i re opened my old account :p

but now i see i only have the first ffXI files * aka trial*
anybody know how i can get the other expensions the files legal ways please i do own al the expensions xbox 360 wise

any help whould be very welcome ^^
filefront and other major file sites should have them for download, since what you actually paid for was the content ID its legal to download them that way. If not, check the trial disc thats at gamestop, it should have all 4 expansions...

M

Marylene

ok trying to find them so far no luck on where to download it

tried filefront sofar and all torents to the installlation files are slow as hell :p

its also the EU version that im looking for not the USA version ^^

if anybody knows a link or anything :D