• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Fiction Wanted, Dead or Alive - Jimmy Nardello the Albino

Dead or Alive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Amadine had underestimated the level of crime and depravity within the City of Britain. Her knights had never failed before, they had bested Bellatrix in the real world and in a dream world, they had bested the Time Lord at his own game, they had rooted out VirtueBane and sent him back to wherever he had come from. But this... this common criminal had bested the whole of her knights and then fled.

She was proud of the Knights of the Crux Ansata for arresting Tresha Trifeux, although now the Kingdom would have to sit through a trial. She abhorred the slow wheels of justice, it would have been so much easier...

As it was, Tresha was behind bars in Yew for now. And the trial would come soon enough. For now her focus was on this "Jimmy the Pepper" - a foe she had not expected, one that must be rooted out and his seeds burned for all to see. Lady Amadine took pen to paper...

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me thinks he won't go quietly like his girlfriend did, he might pick his own fate :) Great event last night.

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Passed out fliers to the Yew Militia*

We should try to capture this person alive, he might be able to incrimiate the lady we have in prison aswell. Jimmy is about the only lead we have on her dealings besides being in the hall of virtue and rambleing as so many other citizens are these days and a bunch of hearsay.

I have other duties to attened to till Saturday night late, goodluck with it if anyone spots him sooner.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even the worst criminals deserve a trial before their execution.

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
"It is strange, seeing your people...fall apart like this, my love," said Professor Yusef Ad-Din to Theresa, his Britannian fiance. "People do things this month they never would have contemplated the last."

"Oh, I don't know," replied Thresa. Theresa was in bed. Yusef sat beside the bed. He had decided he should take a turn reading the correspondence first, and there was the wanted poster, right at top. "There has always been a seed of evil there, as there is a seed of good. Remember, the virtues have their opposite, and for every Crux Ansata there's at least one Mysterious Knight."

"True." Yusef read further in the wanted poster.

"Some of us, love, I fear have simply been waiting for years for an excuse to explode. The troubles are merely a convenience," Theresa continued.

Yusef, however, was distracted. "Unlawful fornication?"

Theresa giggled. "I saw that too."

"I wonder what they meant." Yusef, Thrersa realized, was genuinely befuddled, and she found it endearing.

"Well it could mean something quite horrific," it was the first time since her imprisonment by the Mysterious Knights that she had been able to refer to such things without shivering, "or something quite harmless and pleasurable. I'll show you the latter in about a minute."

"What?"

Yusef barely got out the word before Theresa dragged him into bed, clothes and all.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
DIE! DIE! DIE! I ORDER HIM TO BE EXECUTED IMMEDIATLY!!!! HE STOLE 30MILLION FROM ME! KILL HIM! KILL HIM!

on a side note, sorry for all the bashing i myself and the other Alexander did, i felt i should apologize and i know now it wasnt yours or anyones els' fault and i honestly appreciate all the hard work you do for us and try and please everyone and please forgive me.
But besides that and the over powered boss, it was a great event and i cant wait for me! *cheers*

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I believe a hangmans noose or a guillatine should be errected in the town square with his name on it. What troubles me is this arch nemisis to the Crux Ansata may try and break out Tresha. This will surely stretch the Crux Knights even thiner, having to watch several towns for sight of him.

We have very little information on these mysterious Knights. How do we go about finding more clues.

We know this unrest spreads far and wide, to all our fair citizens. Is this "Jimmy and Tresha " affected by it too? Death would be quick, but gives us not the answers we seek.

Again we should call upon Adamu to see if he can shed some light on this.

I will report to Danica
Queen Arya
Knight Captain