• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Want to know some new friends.

T

tommy357

Hi all,

I'm Tommy, who have left UO for 5 years. Now I just reactivate my account and want to know some new friends in Napa Valley shard. My char is Herny IV, who is a warrior and my most activity region is in Britain (Trammel). If anyone want to know me, please leave message here or add me on MSN: [email protected] Please left message on MSN while adding me so that I knew you're UO friends.

Regards,
Tommy

S

Salya Sin

Welcome back!!!

You'll find most of the players go to Luna in Malas. That bank is the hub of Napa. There is also the general chat channel if you have the Stygian Abyss upgrade... you can always find people to talk to there.

If you see me about.. say hi! I'm sure we can get you acclimated in no time at all!

-Sin