• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Want to buy Veteran Rewards and Bulk Smoke Bombs...

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy Veteran Rewards Decorative Shield and Bloody Pentagram.

Also looking to buy smoke bombs in bulk.

Let me know if you can help me out in either department.:thumbsup:

F

Flying Angel

what do you class as "bulk" when looking for smoke bombs and i'll see if i can fit in making you some

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever you can muster up is appreciated. I might have to stone on some alchemy and start grinding.

Umbra Trading Fort used to stock these items but that place is deserted now. Really sad to see great vendor establishments close down.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever you can muster up is appreciated. I might have to stone on some alchemy and start grinding.

Umbra Trading Fort used to stock these items but that place is deserted now. Really sad to see great vendor establishments close down.
Flying Angel = owner of the Fort :D Its just being redecorated :)

F

Flying Angel

heheh yeah thank i am the owner but was running all vendor solo with a little help to make up deeds and stock was far too much work with 80+ vendors solo i never got any game time to myself to do anything fun (this making me actually begin to hate it and concider leaving UO) so rather than leave UO i have redecorated and have started replacing vendors i still stock smoke bombs on the same plot you will find the vendor inside building on the plot called pvp extras place will be back fully up and running in the next week or so, just remember its solo run with one other person helping to make stock, im not quite super woman but almost lol rolleyes:

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I couldn't even imagine trying to upkeep a shop like that. If it's worth anything it's probably the nicest shop I've seen on any shard outside of Luna. But I don't even you...

I thought it was a large guild of 10 or more. Trying to keep up with a shop like that you going to forget all about playing the game. Even just running a few vendors I have to remind myself to cool it and go adventuring.:party:

I thought you might have closed down due to vendor fees. They need to eliminate fees for vendors outside of Luna or come up with a search engine that keeps track of all vendors everywhere in the game.

Good to hear your still around and actually enjoying the game.:thumbup:

F

Flying Angel

did try to get ahold of you today to find out how much smoke bombs you wanted i do orders as well as the vendors (not over the top orders tho) :p still going to have a few vendors but no where near the ammount as before so please dont forget about them :p do keep shopping there hehe each house now has a theme rather than just "oh lets put this vendor here" lol, and as for the vendor fees yeah was a bit costly but a few people know about the shop and it paid for itself really, use to own a shop in luna (i personally think lunas more hyped up than its worth lol), anyway give me a number and i'll make you them :p (smoke bombs that is)