• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Want - Dark elf studded armour

• Thread starter Trevelyan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Trevelyan

Need the sleeves and leggings of this. Was from an event yesterday.

2 sets dropped, one guy has the leggings and sleeves and wont sell, one guy was selling one of the sleeves but no idea who has the other legs.

Id be interested in trading some other stuff for it but would maybe also be prepared to pay in gold if thats what youre after. Price dependent!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DAMN i missed another on Europa...which event or date did these drop on??

and im willing pay +5m for one of the dark elf weapons that dropped +20 times

T

Trevelyan

10 Blackrock pickaxes = 100 mil per
20 dark elf assassin krysses = 5 mil per? :D

Also - these were dropped on the 6th June I think.. there were 2 sets total of

a dark elf studded sleeves
a dark elf studded leggings
a dark elf studded gloves
a dark elf studded tunic
dark elf assassin kryss (yes, more!)

Each of the 5 dragons in the mine at that time had a box with two of these pieces on each. I got 2 boxes (2 krysses, a tunic and gloves), some guy from Atlantic got another (arms and tunic) and Aron got another (legs and arms).

Leaves a gloves and legs unaccounted for

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
10 Blackrock pickaxes = 100 mil per
20 dark elf assassin krysses = 5 mil per? :D

Also - these were dropped on the 6th June I think.. there were 2 sets total of

a dark elf studded sleeves
a dark elf studded leggings
a dark elf studded gloves
a dark elf studded tunic
dark elf assassin kryss (yes, more!)

Each of the 5 dragons in the mine at that time had a box with two of these pieces on each. I got 2 boxes (2 krysses, a tunic and gloves), some guy from Atlantic got another (arms and tunic) and Aron got another (legs and arms).

Leaves a gloves and legs unaccounted for
I saw the armour, don't remember seeing the krysses - got a pic please?

And any idea how much they selling for?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so was it the same event as the blackrock pickaxes dropped??????????

that was packed event.....

or the midweek event i read about ON THE BOARDS... with about 20 peeps mainly roleplayers???

whatever id still like one item of dark elf armour /weapon for europa history

and TREV... its not NOT NOT always about the bloody gold ....give it a REST

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh and the blackrock pickaxes are hardly 100m either!!!! lol

saw a player give one to another for free cause they got 2.. thats not 100m ... that free... the spirit of europa!!!!!!!

T

Trevelyan

Two blackrock pickaxes sold for 100 million each to someone on another shard, plus another for 90 mil. I also heard of a fourth go for 100 million, but that may be one of the first two mentioned.

Given this, I was trying to suggest a rethink on what you might be realistically looking to pay to get a Kryss, where 20 exist versus 10. If you can get one for 5 mil, thats great.

Giving away an item doesn't really reflect on value.

This event was after the one that dropped the pickaxes. At some point during the day, clues were discovered with drow weapons (swords and krysses) either in the chests or on the spawn and then later, there was also five dragons that were down the first mine hole. There weren't many people there, but there definately were no groups of roleplayers.

And I know it isnt about "the bloody gold". Out of curiosity, what do you mean by "give it a rest"? PM me - don't hijack this thread please.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know it isnt about "the bloody gold". Out of curiosity, what do you mean by "give it a rest"? PM me - don't hijack this thread please.

errrr........the ''spirit '' of europa!!!!!!!

well......just please dont turn our beloved shard into atlantic...enjoy the events .......our europa events, for what they are and any event trinket keepsake is a bonus.

T

Trevelyan

I know what you mean, but what do you mean by Europa being turned into Atlantic? Pricing is fairly equal between all shards and any that are significantly lower in price will be stripped by people from other shards, depending on how much there is. Check out the recent Napa Valley event that Mesanna did, look how much of that stuff was sold on other shards. There are some people that even go to other shards just to get the items to sell, probably because the relative cheapness of transfers (and in some cases, abundance of items) makes it profitable to do so.

I don't sell items unless it is to finance the purchase of something else (EG selling some spare fake blackrock jewelry to finance buying a pickaxe). But anyone who, say, tries to sell a Kryss here on the boards for 5 million will likely be contacted by someone offering double. I have to say that I think it is unrealistic to expect that the market value of the krysses or armour would be 5 or 10 million gold per piece respectively, unless you have a friend who would sell you it cheaper.

I'm also quite curious. You yourself said here that you would pay 20m for a seed bag in which you consider that over 30 were dropped. Yet you would only value a kryss at 5 million? And the armour (of which only two sets dropped) at 10 million per piece? Out of every kryss, sword and armour piece, you would pay more for a seed bag with seed, despite more of those being dropped than anything else?

And to "give it a rest" implies that I frequently do something that you find annoying, in this case you make it sound like all I care about is gold. Is that what you mean?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye THP you'll never get any of the items at the price your paying im sorry to say. If you really want them then you'll have to fork out alot more probably. Event items and rares sell for alot of gold as you know.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets just say i was lucky enough to get a pickaxe trinket during that event...and i would certainly never think of selling it ever for 100m or whatever...its got no gold value...jeeze what is gold value really?? ...its not got a price ....its a remainder of doing 'that' event....its a pixel pickaxe!!

oh well........i really wish i had time to do all events but alas i have not , ive barly time to restock one vendor and do the odd europa event...

........and i certainly would not entertain the idea of going to other shards to get ''there shard'' event items purely to sell?? surely that is NOT the spirit of doing these events.....besides other shard event items mean absolutely jack squat to me.