• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Want a Luna Vendor?

A

Azazel of LA

I have 3 spots left that Im gonna "rent out" , if your interested contact me .... all I ask is if you place a vendor be cheap with your prices and keep your vendor stocked ...... otherwise you wont have a vendor for long

(I would REALLY like to have someone stock bolts / arrows and potions / regs)

E

Evilminion

How about a bones/hides vendor? I could keep one of those stocked, if it would help...

jojo_la

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could do arrows/bolts. I kill enough swoops to get feathers and logs just keep my bank box overflowing :)

L

Lustig als'Holle

Hola! If you still have a vendor available, I would like to give it a shot. I can stock BOD rewards for sure (PoFs, CBDs, low end hammers to start, etc), can dust off my GM alchemist to try my hand at some potions, as well as other miscellaneous items that don't compete with the other vendors at your house. I always sell cheap, so if I set the price on anything too high, just let me know and it will be reduced as soon as I can get to it. Anyway, if you've got a vendor left, great, but if not, I'll just have to wait until someone else opens up a spot. Thanks in advance...ICQ: 212-053-960 (Tim).

E

Evilminion

HEEHEE! Well, I guess you can count me out. Since this afternoon, I've received enough requests for large amounts of hide and bone that I wouldn't have time to keep a vendor stocked.

Now I've gotta get to work!

A

Azazel of LA

HEEHEE! Well, I guess you can count me out. Since this afternoon, I've received enough requests for large amounts of hide and bone that I wouldn't have time to keep a vendor stocked.

Now I've gotta get to work!

Blazehammer got ya busy eh? LOL .... well sorry to hear ya wont be joining the house but happy to hear you got work. If ya need anything let me know.

A

Azazel of LA

Hola! If you still have a vendor available, I would like to give it a shot. I can stock BOD rewards for sure (PoFs, CBDs, low end hammers to start, etc), can dust off my GM alchemist to try my hand at some potions, as well as other miscellaneous items that don't compete with the other vendors at your house. I always sell cheap, so if I set the price on anything too high, just let me know and it will be reduced as soon as I can get to it. Anyway, if you've got a vendor left, great, but if not, I'll just have to wait until someone else opens up a spot. Thanks in advance...ICQ: 212-053-960 (Tim).

The last spot is yours , I have alot of requests for potions so if you can do it that would be great . As far as PoFs go , I sold 150 of em in a week and I cant keep them stocked fast enough so bring it on :) I sent you an ICQ so we will hook up ASAP.

L

Lustig als'Holle

The last spot is yours , I have alot of requests for potions so if you can do it that would be great . As far as PoFs go , I sold 150 of em in a week and I cant keep them stocked fast enough so bring it on :) I sent you an ICQ so we will hook up ASAP.
Thank you kindly, sir! I have responded to your ICQ, so hopefully we can hook up soon to place the vendor! I will be getting the alchemist going as well so i can get some kegs ready, although i have no idea what they sell for anymore, but i'll come up with something!!! And that sounds great on the PoFs as well, as I know I used to sell about that many a week when i had a vendor a couple years ago. Thanks again!!!