• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*wakes and rubs his eyes*

G

Glenikins

Hi there,

Here's another player who, whilst I've not exactly been away (my account has been running all this time), hasn't been active in Britannia for a long long time and who's just starting to venture once more from his ancient villa in what used to be called Andune in Felucca.

I played all through 2000 and half of 2001, and the game at that time was my number 1 past-time. Mostly role-playing, I founded the town of Dreamstone near Yew in Felucca, and co-ran the guild of the same name. What great times! Since 2001 though I've hardly been in the game, just the occassional foray to see whether anything much had changed.

Anyway, Hi to all, maybe see you in the game some time :)

Glenikins

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello and Welcome Back :)

Dont really remember Andune to be honest, but i certainly do remember
Dreamstone. I have a shadow of a hope that i may know you under
a different name - but i should hold back with those hopes yet ;)

Anyways - a very warm welcome form another Oldtimer, who recently
'returned' to the Worlds of Sosaria in a similar way. And yes - would be
nice to see you in game.

And if you need anything to get started again, me and i am sure others
as well will be more than happy to be of service :D

all the best

Crest

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves*

Welcome back ;) If you need a hand getting on your feet or want friended at the tavern, gimmie a shout.

Wenchy

L

Lady_Mina

damn you have kept your account running for 9 years?

LOL damn that's insane.