• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vote now Halloween Deco Competition

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The setup for the voting is pretty dumb. I rated 6 of them before i actually noticed that i could only rate three or whatever.

F

Flora Green

There are two I definitly want to vote for. And a few others I really like so I guess I'll have to choose between 8-9 for my third vote. Some of the pics though I could barely see and when I tried to download to enlarge them I couldn't.

F

feath

It was really hard keeping to 3 votes. That little ghost was great... and the headless horsemen were great... and... I could go on. Some great designs in there!

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was kinda confused by the fact that some houses had 3 pictures... all up for voting. Was there a certain element in each or were we voting on the screenshot rather than the home itself, which is what I ended up doing.

F

feath

You were voting on the screen shot - each picture up for voting is exactly what was sent in... i did not edit the pictures at all. Which is why there's such a verity of photos, from small to large, and someone even snuck in 4 photos in one. But the only photo rule was it had to be 600x600 or less.

to vote, rate the picture. the rating number (1 through 5) doesn't matter. just rating it is the vote. If you click the 'top rating' link in the upper right, you'll see a listing of 'top 10 images by votes'.

I chose this method because I knew someone would complain they didn't have time to go through and 'rate' every picture. But then, I knew someone would complain about this method, too. I chose the what I considered the easier of the two methods available.