• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vote for your favorite 2008 Christmas House Decorations

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
All of the images submitted by midnight last night are now posted and the poll is available.

Anyone can vote, you do not need to register to vote. Just go to the index page and cast your vote for your favorite.

http://deco.girlgamer.net/index.php

Prizes are as follows

1st place--5m gold on your shard
2nd place--3m gold on your shard
3rd place--2m gold on your shard

I'm still working on prizes for honorable mentions on shards

If a siege perilous person wins first place, it will be around 2m for ya, 2nd will be 1.5 and 3rd will be 1m.

Voting ends at 11:59 p.m. Dec. 23. Prizes will be awarded within the week once contact has been made via e-mail.

Enjoy and our next contest will be starting in January.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine doesn't seem to be listed on the poll. :x

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Fixed m'lady! That was inadvertant, trying to get them all in.

C

Calla Lily

Wow! And we can only choose one? I'm always impressed by the creativity of UO players. Well done, everyone!

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey I feel all xmassy now!

What would be great is if all the houses in Luna were removed on Europe (my shard) and replaced with all these.

Shame we could only make one vote, they were all sooo good.

Happy xmas and peace to you all.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yup, only one vote.

I figured if I allowed multiple votes, it might get a wee bit confusing in the end trying to make votes work correctly....and then trying to keep it to 3-5 votes....

if there had been 30 entries, I prolly would have set it up for muliple choices.

T

Teeshy

I can only judge by the thumbnail images (I did try to load the bigger ones, honest! They're just TOO big =)) but even on the thumbnails, there's some really interesting entries!

Well done everyone! =D

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amazing work!

Personally, I just threw up some apple and cabbage garland around my railings and tossed a tree with some presents under it into the library. :D I love my home decor... so easy to spruce up for any time of year!

O

O'berry

This is when I wish I could use different tiles in a classic home. The white floor tiles really give it that snowy feeling !!!

O

O'berry

Aww thanks, I have tried to go and look at all the ones that I can recognize where they are located and wow they look even prettier than they do in the screen shots.

T

Tazar

I think a few of the photos/player names may be crossed up. For example: When I look at page 1 of the table of contents list... Aulbrey from Atlantic and Tsunade of legends show the same pic!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What's wierd is that the thumbnails are generated by the system, not by me...but when you click on the picture, ti shows the right one.

o_O

o_O

*scratches head* odd! Thanks for letting me know

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
A gentle bump/reminder, votiing ends 11:59 pm CST Tuesday night.

best of luck everyone