• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Vote Aron Swordmaster in Yew: It's The Just Thing To Do

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and well met, fellow citizens of Yew,

As you are no doubt aware, the first elections for City Governor are being held this week. These are troubled times in our lands, a new King of whom many are still wary, banditry and disorder only recently driven from our cities, the grape harvest is lower than ever, and even the trees don't seem as green as they once were.

What Yew needs then is someone who will guide her through the challenges ahead; someone who will sit on the Governors seat and protest to the King if and when he acts unjustly. Who will bring growth and vibrancy back to the land through engagement with it's people and pruning of it's foliage. Someone who frankly intends to actually roleplay the position and make use of the wider advantages it's going to bring, rather than just running for the daily buff that can be chosen and then wandering off.

"But I really, really want that buff!" I hear you cry. Well, my position on the buff is that I'll leave that up to you. Vote for me and I'll simply set it to what the majority of people contacting me in the week after the election result is announced ask it to be. You still get the reward, but you also get a committed Governor who will be there every week at roleplay events other candidates may not be bothered with, but may end up missing unforseen benefits from attending; So Vote Aron Swordmaster, who has lived in Yew since 1989, and see the greatest age of the City dawn tomorrow!

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I support Aron and believe he is the best suited candidate to govern Yew in the upcoming months.

Don't forget to use your right to vote!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know many of the other candidates apart from the Stratics posters here; but Aurelius tells me he thinks most if not all of them are involved in the wider community, so it's not a statement against anyone, rather I am just positively stating that for myself it's my intention to be there for all the council meetings too.