• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Void Pool Record

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did a shard beat the Siege record? Or can someone tell us why the banner was removed from Siege?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Siege still has the record I think. No idea why the banner would be gone.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did a shard beat the Siege record? Or can someone tell us why the banner was removed from Siege?
I can solo the record, if it was worth the effort I would.
What is the current record by chance?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can solo the record, if it was worth the effort I would.
What is the current record by chance?
The current record is 235 waves. It was completed with a 28 person group. The fact it was done on Siege where gear is a lot harder to come by than on normal shards makes it even more impressive.

Congrats Siege on the Void Pool Banner

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The current record is 235 waves. It was completed with a 28 person group. The fact it was done on Siege where gear is a lot harder to come by than on normal shards makes it even more impressive.

Congrats Siege on the Void Pool Banner
It is impressive if they didn't use the method I'd use. Otherwise you could then get to whatever wave you want assuming you have the time and patients to kill mobs that have 99-100% resist in every type and 2.5k+ hp for each mob. (no cheats needed)

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How do you tell what the record number of waves on your own shard is?
I'm pretty sure all you need to do is single click your character- context menu - Void Pool.
It may only appear as an option if you're in Covetous lv 2 (Void pool level).

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure all you need to do is single click your character- context menu - Void Pool.
It may only appear as an option if you're in Covetous lv 2 (Void pool level).
I see the menu, but I don't see any record for the number of waves done.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see the menu, but I don't see any record for the number of waves done.
That's right, It appears it only shows records by individual player points, sort of defeats the purpose hm?
I guess taking a screenshot or recording a video is the only way to prove how high of a wave you've reached....

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We had a banner in malas showing the waves reached, and we also took several screen shots. I would still like an answer as to why the banner was removed. You can see the screen shots in Ellies link

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's right, It appears it only shows records by individual player points, sort of defeats the purpose hm?
I guess taking a screenshot or recording a video is the only way to prove how high of a wave you've reached....
And to make things sillier:

1) if you don't beat your personal best within a 30 day period that score disappears from the Best Single Battle Scoreboard. You can have a very high Total Score but not show up at all in the Best every other month.

2) if you don't at least run one pool during a 30 day period you disappear from the Overall Total Scores. I thought that it was a 'monthly check' but found out the hard way when I did runs on 24 Jan and then not again until returning from FL on 25 Feb only to find myself completely gone from all lists.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And to make things sillier:

1) if you don't beat your personal best within a 30 day period that score disappears from the Best Single Battle Scoreboard. You can have a very high Total Score but not show up at all in the Best every other month.

2) if you don't at least run one pool during a 30 day period you disappear from the Overall Total Scores. I thought that it was a 'monthly check' but found out the hard way when I did runs on 24 Jan and then not again until returning from FL on 25 Feb only to find myself completely gone from all lists.
Yeah but someone can leave a completely insulting message on a bulletin board and it'll stay there for years...love our devs...just love em.