• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Visit to the Monestary on Great Lakes Sunday Morning

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings All,

Great Lakes has a very unusual mountain top monastery that can only be reached via transport by a suspended basket. The monastery has long been nothing more than ruins but it is non the less a very special place that is close to being forgotten.

If you are interested in seeing this bit of architectural history please meet with Amber Witch at the New Haven Bank Sunday morning at 10:00AM PST. Please make note that this is located in Felucca so young players will not be able to travel there. Pack lightly!

Kind Regards,

Bucko the Kid

Z

zorrah

Thank you for the invitation! I'll do my best to get my sorry arse out bed in time to make the appointment. *smiles*

-Katrina D'antres