• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue armor set almost there...

• Thread starter MonkeyBusiness
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MonkeyBusiness

I have been killing baddies like mad over the last month or so and have amassed most of the virtue armor suit, I just need the shoes and arms (not gauntlets, already have those) to complete my set. Does anyone out there have either of these items they would be willing to sell? Thanks in advance!

S

S.W.A.T

I have a couple extra pieces of both
no charge
whos your in game char

M

MonkeyBusiness

Hi SWAT, it's Brawndo! Good to here from ya. I guess we can meet up sometime in Luna bank. Whenever you like although this weekend I'll only be on at spotty intervals. Thanks!!!!

M

MonkeyBusiness

Actually, I just need the virtue arms (not gaultnets) to complete my set as the last erath ele i bashed dropped me some shoes. Yippie, almost there. I would be willing to pay 500k for a set of virtue arms if anyone has one.

M

MonkeyBusiness

I would like to thank everyone who offered to help me in completing my virtue armor set. Fortunately, I just bought the last piece I needed off of a kind soul at Luna bank. Yippie! Finally complete!