• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Video game connection night

L

loadexfa

My local IGDA chapter (International Game Developer's Association) had a game connection night recently where people showed their projects and others came looking for projects. I was there showing what I have in the works, if you watch the video here: http://www.siliconvalleyigda.org/ I show up around 5:40. Wow kinda embarassing to watch myself. :) The first video has participants like myself and the second video has a talk given by Noah Falstein who has been in the game industry forever! Good talk by a veteran designer.

Josh

P.S. Sally B, if you're reading this, Matthew shows up in the video at the 8:27 mark

S

Sally Bumblefoot

That looks like a lot of fun! When is the MI one? LOL. Ok, seriously, am I the only OLD person working on this project??? I pictured Matthew as older and much scarier looking. He is just a pup too!! He looks WAY to young to have been in this industry for a long time!! No wonder I feel like I have to babysit you guys!! rolleyes:

L

loadexfa

That looks like a lot of fun! When is the MI one? LOL. Ok, seriously, am I the only OLD person working on this project??? I pictured Matthew as older and much scarier looking. He is just a pup too!! He looks WAY to young to have been in this industry for a long time!! No wonder I feel like I have to babysit you guys!! rolleyes:
Yeah you're the project's "old lady". :-D

Josh