• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vibrating

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is their a way to fix it further?
I boosted the frame rate upto 60 and that works alot better but the screen still seems to 'vibrate' when walking/running.
I've got the zoom on about the same level as 2D was (just about where the lines go straight again)
I've been running around for the past few hours now looking at stuff and my eyes are really starting to hurt now when i look away from the screen?

T

TheGrayGhost

Is their a way to fix it further?
I boosted the frame rate upto 60 and that works alot better but the screen still seems to 'vibrate' when walking/running.
I've got the zoom on about the same level as 2D was (just about where the lines go straight again)
I've been running around for the past few hours now looking at stuff and my eyes are really starting to hurt now when i look away from the screen?
Try turning on Vsync, that fixed it for me.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup just read your other post and applied them, better but i still think i'd have problems playing for any length of time.
I also run on a new alienware M17 so i'm wondering if its something to do with the new clearview screens they use now?

T

TheGrayGhost

Yup just read your other post and applied them, better but i still think i'd have problems playing for any length of time.
I also run on a new alienware M17 so i'm wondering if its something to do with the new clearview screens they use now?
Hmm, thats a possibility. The better your hardware the more problems you have with older software sometimes lol. One other thing you can try is find out the optimum display resolution for your screen. Make sure you have the display settings in game set to that. Mine is 1440x900 and setting it to such helped as well. But thats only if you're running full screen mode.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No more late night playing for me if this sticks, got a banging headache now after 6 hours in game.
I'll have to use the new client till dusk then change back to Legacy for the rest of the night or i'll be in glasses in a few weeks :coco: