• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Veteran Reward Potted Cacti and Braziers

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think it would be better to leave them as being random to which one you get instead of changing it to where you choose the style, this will make each one more rare and worth more money

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think it would be better to leave them as being random to which one you get instead of changing it to where you choose the style, this will make each one more rare and worth more money
And not much of a reward if you can't choose.

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And not much of a reward if you can't choose.
yes but you know you're getting either a cactus or a brazier..... choosing phoenix armor was random back in the day, its part of what made that suit worth so much

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phoenix armor wasn't a vet reward. Apples to oranges.

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still.... i dunno why people wouldn't want something to be more rare and worth more

U

ultima online

i think most people would rather a choice of what they get, and it has been discused in the other threads, and its not going to be that rare anyway even if they where random with the amount of them people would claim just to get the one or ones they wanted

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes i think the vet rewards should be choose-able..

You should get what u want for a reward!!!

Know back to the olde phoniex armour from the old clean up brit 1 campaign [way back]....Well i think the value of the new stuff in the new clean up brit 2 campaign would have been much rarer and much more valuable if the suits had again been random!!!! not so much the other stuff .. but definate the armour parts!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well a chance lost.....