• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Vet Rewards - Your Choice From A 26 Year Old Account

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry for the delay in responding. I figured no one would be interested.
Please PM me with the date (48 hours notice please), time including time zone, shard and the name of the char I'm to meet. I will acknowledge your PM.

Athens

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It says for some reason I can't start a conversation with you. When I try to PM you. I am not sure why?

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It says for some reason I can't start a conversation with you. When I try to PM you. I am not sure why?
hmmm.. not sure but I received a PM from someone else this morning. I just sent you a test message.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Serafiem and ShortAxe, I do! ShortAxe, I'll send you a PM for you to respond to. Someone else had that issue and it was resolved with me sending them a PM.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry for the delay. I've been out of the country for 3 weeks. I still have some available. Please PM me a time including time zone, date and what shard you would like to meet on. Give me 24 hours notice please.

Vinnie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Sorry for the delay. I've been out of the country for 3 weeks. I still have some available. Please PM me a time including time zone, date and what shard you would like to meet on. Give me 24 hours notice please.
Hey Amber, that sounds like fun! I would pm you but it won’t let me send you a message.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Eventually it sinks in.....
Changed my preferences so you should now be able to message me.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
你還有一些嗎?如果是這樣,請購買 6
感谢您的查询。我确实有6个可用。请私信我您想要什么物品、您想在哪个分片见面以及美国中部时区的日期和时间。谢谢。我希望这是可以理解的,因为中文不是我的母语