• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet rewards and valentine's day are on Tc-1

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2 questions:

Can the flags be dyed?
Does the fishing pole have number of uses on Siege?

If this has already been asked I apologize. I looked through all the responses and didn't see anything.
Thanks.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’ll try to dye the flag when I get home not sure about the pole on siege

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
2 questions:

Can the flags be dyed?
Does the fishing pole have number of uses on Siege?

If this has already been asked I apologize. I looked through all the responses and didn't see anything.
Thanks.
i tried on TC with dye tubs, pigments and poppie white natural dye
you cannot dye the guild flag

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Were any of those dye tubs furniture dye tubs?? I kind of doubt they will allow them to be dyed but I'd guess that might be one dye that would work if they consider a locked down flag "furniture"?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Were any of those dye tubs furniture dye tubs?? I kind of doubt they will allow them to be dyed but I'd guess that might be one dye that would work if they consider a locked down flag "furniture"?
yes and it said that it wasn't a piece of furniture

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just an update for those interested. Victim posted on another thread that on Siege the fishing pole is blessed and doesn't have uses.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to hear that. I hope you'll report that on the bugs forum on the other website.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to hear that. I hope you'll report that on the bugs forum on the other website.
I would send an urgent email to Mesanna. Then test the situation on test center to find out if this can be reproduced.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ya I was going to test it first to make sure it wasn't user error ;)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Items are never replaced
So the players who got gold returned because the auction safes were messed up at shard shutdown were lying?

She does things on an individual basis and has the ability to do what she wants.

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the BG fishing pole dyed it red with plant dye locked it down next day at sever up it was gone :(
Not sure where I'm remembering this from, but had thought that [Blessed] items, post some update in the past, either could not be locked down and/or would decay if locked down. Exceptions to the rule existed.
Think this was the update where [Blessed] items gained an increased decay rate when dropped on ground. May, or may not, be related.

Reactions: Gem

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe
I remember sig colored fishing poles would turn to plain if you are holding them at sever down (something like that I had it happen lost color) so maybe it’s because of dye.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So the players who got gold returned because the auction safes were messed up at shard shutdown were lying?

She does things on an individual basis and has the ability to do what she wants.
Ah so you agree she's a narcissist

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah so you agree she's a narcissist
Just because you are the boss does not mean you only care about yourself. Especially when she is doing what she wants to help others. A narcissist only does things for themselves.