? Vet Reward Statue Maker Problem

• Thread starter Baciver of CCC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

Baciver of CCC

I was told some time ago there was a problem with the vet reward statue makers. Is there still a problem and if so what is the nature of that problem, please?

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 27, 2009
It's only a bug with the "poses" of the statues... if you change the pose of the character the original pose stays as well... so for instance if you choose the "All hail me" pose with the arms spread out and up in the air... It looks more like the character has wings lol...

There is also a bug where if you put a monk's robe on when you create the statue the robe will stay the same color as original regardless of the type of statue material you choose...

Those are the only 2 bugs I know of... unless someone was speaking of something I was un-aware of...

Tetricyde of Pacific

T

Tazar

There was another much more serious bug that could cause you to loose your statue. I have not heard anything about it being fixed as of yet - so I still have mine in deed form just in case.

L

LionUWF

another issue, if you make a gargoyle char statue, thn put back in deed mode and try to place with an elf (maybe human too but not tried it) using the restore option all the armor drops to the floor off the statue with a random tile called 'HORN' you cant pick these up, you cant steal them, you can only wait until they go away.

She i thought i could get some marble stone armor :(.lol.