• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet Player Looking for Hunting Parties

• Thread starter Ozoneranger
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Ozoneranger

Ozoneranger is my Sampire on Legends. Its also the name of the first character I ever made back on Dec 25th, 1997. At 15 my dad had gotten me this game for Christmas and he came up with the name. One or two of ya might remember my stratics account 'Az of DSR'. I don't know what Email I used on it and cant remember my password so I'm starting new with Stratics and UO.

I'd like to kill some stuff, dont matter much to me what it is. I've always enjoyed the hunt on Uo and was looking to find some hunting buddies. I dont care about loot, if I dont have something I just get it so its not about that. Infact I will hunt in a party and let ya have all the loot. lol. There is one item I want though and I dont want to pay for my first one. Thats the apron with mana regen. So anyone wanting to hunt something that drops that please get at me. I havent played since last winter / spring so slight rust, still remaking macros. But wont take me long to be a super trammie again, I will impress you not annoy I can promise you that. ( =

ICQ - 8304848
Yahoo - Ozoneranger82

Merc for Hire

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! :)

Everyone looking to get that Tangle! I sometimes see a call go out over general chat for a party to Navrey, so keep your ears open there.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! :)

Everyone looking to get that Tangle! I sometimes see a call go out over general chat for a party to Navrey, so keep your ears open there.
Should he not keep his eyes open instead of his ears? :lol:

Yeah I know, off to the corner again :sad4:

O

Ozoneranger

Thanks for the heads up on Navrey. I do remember wasting a few weeks on her before they did some changes to her, I think it was a increased spawn time. Its been over 8 months since I played so not sure if there are anything else changed since then. But I do plan on farming her for acouple months. ( =